Bazbey

I can not buy a 6.5 mm silencer for 2000 credits

I can not buy a 6.5 mm silencer for 2000 credits. For 20000 purchase passes. For 2000 I can not do it. Writes that there is no connection to the server, although this is not so and I make other purchases without problems. faqvDQqTKuc.jpg 

Work around for this is to buy the other silencer for 20.000 credits, seems like you can actually use both silencers on the weapon but it wont let you buy the cheaper one for the LMG and Sniper variant of the MX. Therefore for the LMG and Sniper variant of the MX you will have to buy the silencer that costs 20.000 credits.

Probably a display glitch.  Same issue for me.  Does not seem like it was intentional to allow the 2000 ones for this gun.

Honestly, I wish they had the silencers & scopes in a progression like the guns.  I.E. you have to purchase the initial level, then the next (better) etc.  It is quite annoying to ONLY be able to use silencers on lvl IV guns (for example) when you get bored and want to run with something different.

18 hours ago, SparxOne said:

Work around for this is to buy the other silencer for 20.000 credits, seems like you can actually use both silencers on the weapon but it wont let you buy the cheaper one for the LMG and Sniper variant of the MX. Therefore for the LMG and Sniper variant of the MX you will have to buy the silencer that costs 20.000 credits.

This is not true. I bought 20000 mufflers, but for 2,000 I can not buy it. The same mistake.

Or, I misunderstood you. My native language is russian.

0pEOyEQFLA4.jpg

I do not think they intended to have the 2000 AC scope there.  It seems to be a glitch.

On 18.07.2017 at 8:54 PM, Seddrik said:

I do not think they intended to have the 2000 AC scope there.  It seems to be a glitch.

Maybe it is.