Sign in to follow this  
White Ghost_

New Bug 15 Jul 2017

In custom servers player tag in map gets stuck once he dies. The tag works when someone spawns till he dies for first time. Then the tag remains stuck on his death position even though he roams freely in other areas until he disconnects. Note: All other functions works right way even when the tag is stuck.

EDIT: BUG REMOVED

thanks dev team

Edited by White Ghost_

On 15/07/2017 at 1:16 PM, Alif_ said:

In custom servers player tag in map gets stuck once he dies. The tag works when someone spawns till he dies for first time. Then the tag remains stuck on his death position even though he roams freely in other areas until he disconnects. Note: All other functions works right way even when the tag is stuck.

What do you mean by "tag"? His friendly marker?

2 hours ago, ITokyYourCookie said:

What do you mean by "tag"? His friendly marker?

arrow indicating player on map. I seen that bug too

But doesnt it just show where they died? Seems the "light" in the orange marker goes pale once they die, and therefor just mark the spot they died on ! 

22 minutes ago, asys said:

arrow indicating player on map. I seen that bug too

So the marker remain after death? 

6 minutes ago, GhettoGrill said:

But doesnt it just show where they died? Seems the "light" in the orange marker goes pale once they die, and therefor just mark the spot they died on ! 

It shouldn't be that way, on easy there should be a skull icon for few second on a spot where you friendly player died, but not a marker.

Let me ask our QA to test it :)

1 minute ago, ITokyYourCookie said:

It shouldn't be that way, on easy there should be a skull icon for few second on a spot where you friendly player died, but not a marker.

Let me ask our QA to test it :)

Never noticed a skull i think, their markers flash Orange/white when they are shooting, but havent seen them turn into skulls on the map ! 

1 minute ago, GhettoGrill said:

Never noticed a skull i think, their markers flash Orange/white when they are shooting, but havent seen them turn into skulls on the map ! 

That might be a connected issue, we shall see.

in the main i play on normal, but at last 2 days i play clash on easy. I can not say  exactly when, but many time i seen wrong arrow-marker on map. Basically at start of the round.  I Knew exactly what the marker wrong, because i seen other 5 arrows on map in different way. And this markers are moving. 

sy there should be a skull icon for few second on a spot where you friendly player died,

in my last 2 days of play on easy, i never seen skull.  When the game was in the incubator  i seen them regularly.  

12 hours ago, asys said:

in the main i play on normal, but at last 2 days i play clash on easy. I can not say  exactly when, but many time i seen wrong arrow-marker on map. Basically at start of the round.  I Knew exactly what the marker wrong, because i seen other 5 arrows on map in different way. And this markers are moving. 

in my last 2 days of play on easy, i never seen skull.  When the game was in the incubator  i seen them regularly.  

So, we found the bug with leftover markers and fix will be present in another update.

The skull is a bug, it should have been there, we hope to fix that as well :)

• Like 1

Appreciate the QRF xD. But still a lot of issues are to be solved. After new updates the player-name-tag -stuck problem is solved in official servers. But in custom servers the bug still persists. Also there are few other bugs in the new update.