Unspokenunreal

List of game breaking bugs+tips for improvement

Mobile ios iphone 6 plus

So apparently civilian tents does not work for storing items neither does fences or any item. Every phone will eventually crash and you lose everything besides items in your inventory. 

•crashes by air drops.

•phone overheating

Usually everything slows down and lags then you freeze and the screen turns white then it resets to the intro screen.

Many users have given the app negative reviews due to some of reasons i list here. You can build for 10 mins then crash 1 min later or 2 hours then its all gone. All the loot you find and civilian tent.

On reddit and on the mini dayz forums people have confessed the same issue im facing. 

Please allow us to save fences, items, and tents. So we can build a base that can last forever.

-Also multiplayer would be an amazing plus. CO OP and a surivial mode with 8-16 would be this game a force to be reckoned with with mobile survival games.

-Replay value for more ad viewing is lots of money. People would be hooked.

More bugs
•Bandits can shoot through houses and kill you and 
•everyone (You) can shoot through walls by the door and kill zombies. Shooting through walls windows and doors is all possible.

• zombies when they (walk roam passive) if you hide a building they can walk through walls if they walk towards the building. 

•By hitting main menu you and then continue your game you can reset all cars trunks. so if you're at the hospital you can abuse this bug.

May be a few more i encountered can't think of it at the moment.

I hope you read this clearly because this game can be a top 5 free game for years if you guys implemented some of these features.

I've gotten every character and achievement on veteran so ive been playing for a while since release on mobile.

Have a great day or night!

• Like 1

Hello Unspokenunreal!

Thank you for your feedback and interest in our game! We are doing our best to bring you the best game possible. Loosing items from tent and disappearing of fences is a bug and it's not an intentional behaviour. We're working on a fix for that issue.

We do not have any specific plans for multiplayer now, but we are aware of the feedback from our players that we're currently gathering. Nontheless first we focus on fixing bugs and issues.

If you have any other ideas, feedback and suggestions, please feel free to share them. :-)

Civ tents save on my iPhone 6s+, and the items I drop inside it saves too. Fences are another story tho

All of a sudden when I start a new game, no houses, buildings, or vehicles are generated. Lots of bad guys, though. No way to survive. 

I was wondering if you can see mines when you place them because I blew myself up after forgetting I placed a mine there

Also the targeting system should be improved if possible, such as making it target stronger enemies first instead of targeting the thing closest to you because I keep dying from bandits because the guy is to busy targeting zombies. The targeting system could also be completely changed so that the player has to touch the screen as to where to shoot (sort of like the grenades and flares). I also feel like there shouldn't be an 'auto-melee-hit' and should be like the browser version. These are just some ideas I would love to have happen but I maybe dreaming to much. Thanks for the game developers. It's a good game. :)

I disagree with touchibg the screen to aim, too complicated, however I do agree with the targeting system being improved. Cirrently you sort of have to weave around until your character targets who you wish.

Not reallt a comment on auto melee. I could honestly probably go eother way, but it would add a little more clutter to the UI, coupled with movement controls of the game likely wouldn't be an option.