G'day all
currently in the process of finishing off an ADF Hawkei. (come across a few snags, see link for details: https://www.reddit.com/r/armadev/comments/6mrb6b/need_some_vehicle_mod_help/)

7Ng5Tr9.png

^^^ TAN VARIANT ^^^

nrxH3pY.png

^^^ 'Auscam' ^^^

needs a bit of work*

dUNxQeR.png

^^^ INTERIOR ^^^

*needs a lot of work, mainly just going through and re-UV unwrapping and texturing*

current process: 

• interior modeled, needs texture re-done (that can be done after i get it released)
  • exterior modeled, tan done, 'auscam' needs work done
  • in game: just gotta fix that problem stated above in the reddit link, and do the PIP for the mirrors

Cheers, Yoilon

*EDIT: Now released: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1100846946 (05/08/17)

Edited by Yoilon
  • Like 28

Eggplant-700x460-193x145.png

Fuck that looks good.

Will we be seeing versions of it with the tray back for example? 

Just now, xxgetbuck123 said:

Fuck that looks good.

Will we be seeing versions of it with the tray back for example? 

yep, the plan is to make, one with an M2, one with an M2+ a crowsnest/turret thing. and the ute variant (probably with a number of fire from vehicle positions along the sides of the bed)

• Like 1

G'day Yoilon,

The Hawkei is looking really good. Great to see another Aussie vehicle coming to ARMA. Looking forward to its deployment.

Very keen to see this one released. Hope all goes well with sorting out the few snags.

Awesome job on the modelling, looks fantastic!

lhjhbB9.gif?noredirect

Very nice looking vehicle Yoilon. Hope you can get the help you need to fix it. 

I'm currently in an Australian mil-sim unit and I will so advocate for the use of this. Also, if you want this to be more widespread you could contact the devs of Project Uncut (full Aussie conversion mod) and see if they want to use this for the Hawkei they plan to do. 

@blackburn03 I'm sure it'll get enough attention as standalone.

Looks great mate, maybe a SF variant as in removing the armoured doors? anyway hope to see this in game soon.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, blackburn03 said:

I'm currently in an Australian mil-sim unit and I will so advocate for the use of this. Also, if you want this to be more widespread you could contact the devs of Project Uncut (full Aussie conversion mod) and see if they want to use this for the Hawkei they plan to do. 

the uncut boys have already contacted me, and at the moment it will just stay as a standalone mod. milsim is what this was designed for, originally a mate of mine from SOCOMD came up to me and asked if i could make one, as i myself are a huge fan of milsim groups, i would love to see some milsims using this. if you dont mind me asking, which group?

14 hours ago, SpartanSix said:

@blackburn03 I'm sure it'll get enough attention as standalone.

Looks great mate, maybe a SF variant as in removing the amoured doors? anyway hope to see this in game soon.

the plan is to make a variant with the turret on top, so i can learn how to do turrets. then after that start work on one exactly what you are talking about, remove the doors, have an M2 ontop, some smoke launchers, similar to the coyote that  the BAF use

hawkei_conf-584x1237%201.jpg

hawkei_special_operation_vehicle_02.jpg 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Yoilon said:

the uncut boys have already contacted me, and at the moment it will just stay as a standalone mod. milsim is what this was designed for, originally a mate of mine from SOCOMD came up to me and asked if i could make one, as i myself are a huge fan of milsim groups, i would love to see some milsims using this. if you dont mind me asking, which group?

the plan is to make a variant with the turret on top, so i can learn how to do turrets. then after that start work on one exactly what you are talking about, remove the doors, have an M2 ontop, some smoke launchers, similar to the coyote that  the BAF use

hawkei_conf-584x1237%201.jpg

hawkei_special_operation_vehicle_02.jpg 

I am currently in the 1st Royal Australian Regiment. However, I think the guy head of mods wishes to just use the Uncut one that will be released much later (hence I asked). 

Congratulations mate, looks damn fine and can't wait to take it for a spin

1 hour ago, SuicideCommando said:

Very cool Yoilon. Is an armed version planned?

hopefully, going to have to fix this version first. at the very least, this unarmed version will be fixed in terms of the arma side. as ive got another project outside of arma that i would prefer to focus on. but it is definitely an option. as has been talked about above, would love to make a few different versions such as a couple .50's, a ute variant, and one similar to the BAF coyote 

• Like 2

Mate!! She's a bloody ripper!

Have a question tho, is there meant to be an engine sound at this point or is sound still WIP?

The handling seems pretty good and the model is just gorgeous.

Can't wait to see the other variants in game. 

Really special work, keep it  up.

3 hours ago, discororo said:

Mate!! She's a bloody ripper!

Have a question tho, is there meant to be an engine sound at this point or is sound still WIP?

The handling seems pretty good and the model is just gorgeous.

Can't wait to see the other variants in game. 

Really special work, keep it  up.

cheers bud
yeah i know about the engine sounds, when i get a chance to fix the issues with it, that'l be one of the first, along with the lop-sidedness (that even a word?)

Was wait this vehicle for ages, since 2013 i think XD.

So far found nothing new issue expect the known issues you mentioned.

a smaller advice, or request, could you also make clear textrue version, for someone maybe they want to have a texture without the dirty on it.

Edit: Notice that current version is not Zeus compatible, not big deal, but hope you add Zeus compatible soon