Sign in to follow this  
aimgame

Players list in map menu

Since 1.70 i've noticed that players list in map menu is missing on my servers... (nickname, ping, mute and other options were there). Can someone please tell how to bring players list back?

Im talking about this menu:

Картинки по запросу arma 3 map menu

youve done something terribly wrong if that has disappeared.

You are the first to ever state this has happened, its unlikely anyone will have a solution for you.

I would look at maybe a badly configged addon or bad coding in a mission or if your server is an rpg server something to do with the database config perhaps ???

It looks like to me you've hidden the gui class for the player list somehow or you have gui code that has an error stopping the rest of the gui from loading.

1 minute ago, terox said:

youve done something terribly wrong if that has disappeared.

You are the first to ever state this has happened, its unlikely anyone will have a solution for you.

I would look at maybe a badly configged addon or bad coding in a mission or if your server is an rpg server something to do with the database config perhaps ???

It looks like to me you've hidden the gui class for the player list somehow or you have gui code that has an error stopping the rest of the gui from loading.

The problem is that i didnt do anything of that... I just updated my arma to 1.72... the mods stayed the same... I have 5 servers and players list (PL) works only on 1 of them:
Altis Epoch - PL not working
Cherno Epoch - PL not working
Wasteland - PL not working
Altis Life - PL works fine!
ACE TVT - PL not working

Well, if it's one of my addons's fault, then - is there a way to turn playes list on by a manual script?

The player list will be a classname in one of the gui's, if you can find the class name then maybe

I've found the file in my addons that was cousing the problem... It is "Mrshounka_vsav_smur.pbo" - without it everything works fine. Maybe it'll help some one too. Thank you for help Terox!