Hey guys. Im working on creating a wiki page similar to the DayZ Standalone and Mod wikis for Mini DayZ. It'll be open source just like the others and I think it'd be great to have collaboration on it. I was looking for game help the other day and didn't find anything so I figured we could make an all inclusive solution to that.

Thanks.

http://minidayz.wikia.com/wiki

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Adrian Gołębiewski said:

loading loading loading... :/

fixed link

There is nothing there that's the point. So far it is only a menu screen. Working on building the categories and custom templates right now.

Hey @thedegle is there any way guys like us can contribute? Would really like to help :)

@T_12 Id love help from everyone I can get it from. I believe the wikia is editable by everyone and I would love to have a few admins to help me build templates.

I would like to help with the wiki also however I no experience with editing a wiki page. Is there any tips/info that I should know before I go messing up the wiki e.g. How to create a new page (is that the right word?) for writing on?

@DarkSilence Honestly, I'd recommend watching the Wikia tutorial videos to learn more. For now I'm postponing the development while I brush up on my CSS.

Hey there, seen this, I should have some time to help. Played the game on android quite a bit. I'll see what I can do.