Sign in to follow this  
Seddrik

SUGGESTION - 1st Skill Set Free, Pay For More

Ok.  Been thinking about the current load out system.  Here is an option that would allow free to play, yet encourage investment in the game with great benefits.

The current load out system lets you have 5 load out sets based off one skill point application /arrangement.  This is... insufficient & very restrictive and BORING (cough) in many ways.

Why not allow additional skill point layouts at a cost?  Say, up to 3?  That way if I want to run a sniper layout I can.  If I get bored of that today, and want to run MG... I can.  Or if I want to play raid I can use something other than a sniper skill lay out.  Etc.  That way we are not forced (by only one skill point layout) to run only the mark 18 or dmr... since it is the most optimal all round weapon selection for everything.  

Free to play:  1st Skill Set Free.

Pay:  2nd Skill Set Layout becomes available.

Pay again:  3rd Skill Set Layouts becomes available.

I think you would easily make money form this.  I have no doubt people would LOVE additional skill sets (which allows different load outs).

2 minutes ago, Seddrik said:

Ok.  Been thinking about the current load out system.  Here is an option that would allow free to play, yet encourage investment in the game with great benefits.

The current load out system lets you have 5 load out sets based off one skill point application /arrangement.  This is... insufficient & very restrictive and BORING (cough) in many ways.

Why not allow additional skill point layouts at a cost?  Say, up to 3?  That way if I want to run a sniper layout I can.  If I get bored of that today, and want to run MG... I can.  Or if I want to play raid I can use something other than a sniper skill lay out.  Etc.  That way we are not forced (by only one skill point layout) to run only the mark 18 or dmr... since it is the most optimal all round weapon selection for everything.  

Free to play:  1st Skill Set Free.

Pay:  2nd Skill Set Layout becomes available.

Pay again:  3rd Skill Set Layouts becomes available.

I think you would easily make money form this.  I have no doubt people would LOVE additional skill sets (which allows different load outs).

Thats not likely to happen, as its already been said Argo will remain free by the developers. Also personally hope this sort of doesn't happen otherwise it would become like other games which are pay to win.

• Like 2

This is not pay to win.  And it remains free in this format.

You have to leave the match to change load outs as is.

This lets everyone play.  But offers variety, which the current load out system prohibits.

• Like 2