Ethan Houston

Minidayz mobile version tents

So i stored all my important items in a civillian tent, which is blocked off by fences.... i stored alot of stuff in there... only to come back from scavenging to find it all gone.... i read from the forums that it keeps stuff but this is stupid where am i meant to store my stuff????

Hello Ethan Houston!

Tent is supposed to be permanent safe zone for storing items. If items disappeared from it you probably encountered bug. Can you please share details on what exactly happened with our support on: support@bistudio.com? We'll try to reproduce the situation and work on fix.

• Like 1

Hello, I'm loving this game very much. Have played it for a week now. My latest run has been for 22 days. In the process I found a civilian tent. I was very happy to find this because I thought I could store items permanently. Well I went on a run on day 20 or so and when I returned the tent was broken down. It was disheartening to see the tent broken because I had scavenged some good loot. I picked out the best things and left the site panicked and disappointed. The rest of my things stayed the ground and when i returned to the site at night time, the things I left behind were no longer there. 

So, my question is, can the tent be broken somehow,  by zombies maybe, or does it have durability usage like weapons and eventually brake? I do recall seeing 100% on the tent bag before deploying as if suggesting it has durability. 

I think tents can get destroyed either by zombies or AI bandits. Probably same thing for fences. I know that crops die if in snow too long and fireplaces break after a couple lightings.

I would really like an official confirmation. Otherwise, if the tent breaks over time there's no point to using it. I wanna say it lasted about 10 days before it fell apart. If my tent broke due to zombie or bandits then encasing it with fence/walls is necessary to protect it.

On the other hand I've managed to survive 5 days without a tent but I'm sharing to run low on 12cal for the Remington. No luck in finding another tent. 

Hello Aptos!

Undeployed tent in your inventory can't be damaged but when you deploy it tent can be damaged and destroyed by infected or enemy survivors.

• Like 1

@Thales I have 1 Question Will this game still be getting updates and it really needs a bigger  Crafting , Base building , Trading part to it and if you could heal or interact with your Friendly bandits or mates... Really enjoying the game but it really needs more updates and stuff to it :eyeheart:

Hello magsen1!

Of course we're going to support the game further. First we want to look at all reported issues and make fixes. 

Hello Mr Thales,

I'm enjoying the game as if its the best game on the App Store, but I'm wondering if there's ever going to be multiplayer for mobile or make it so that friendly people don't shoot you and just say "you're blocking the target." Can you also fix the bug where every 15-30 minutes a white screen appears and restarts the app which erases my progress by like 5 minutes (especially in the 2nd island, where I'm restarting every 5 minutes). Otherwise, I rate this game a 5/5 stars and please keep up the good work!

Hello BLUBFACE!

We're working on updates to fix all issues that we know of and the problematic view of ads (white screen) is one of them. While we would love to introduce multiplayer on mobile platform we can't confirm anything yet.

Hello Monkey Stador!

Both mines and beartraps are placed permanently similar to how tents work.

Thales! You're the man! I've got hundreds of dollars worth of games cant put miniday z down, all I ask is that you create or link me to a tutorial for PC version, in mobile attacks happen automatically, not in PC, I would love game pad control too and a zoom in function as the game is much too birds eye relative to mobile, also a "you are here" functionaing tiled map would be killer. And maybe a sleep option? which MIGHT defeat the survival mode ethos, but would be realistic... maybe binoculars, maybe attainable sewing skills, maybe driveable vehicles, maybe katana swords toppable buildings with sniper rifles lol. Also, this maybe a road for you to go down in the future, is that at the end of the game you find a sail boat, takes tonnes of stuff to repair it, but when you do, you sail to a little private island, with an indestructible super camp already set up, no zombies or you've got to clear the zombies, and from there you can boat to different islands to explore, which you can update for years to come, maybe there's full city islands, deserts, jungles, icy islands lol, all with their own challenges and boons I'd pay good money for the DLC.

This is a real Gem you've created here guys and gals, you could take it as far as you want, and I can not wait to see it evolve.

Anyone else like luring a pack of wolves into a city to have them eat your foes? lol

Hello Rowan Lustig!

We're really happy that you like our game! Unfortunately we don't have a proper tutorial in web browser game and it will take some time to update it because we are now still fully focused on the mobile version of the game and fixing reported issues. But we'll see what we can add, adjust and fix for the web browser version.

Is there any difference in loot when it comes to difficulty like, when you choose the veteran difficulty will the loot spawns be greater and for the novice not so great loot?

Hopefully someone will correct me if I am wrong, but  in my personal experiences so far, I have not noticed a difference in look as far as difficulty. The only difference in loot spawn that I have noticed so far is between the islands. Weapons and ammo are FAR more common on the third island, while tents are less common. I have found an SVD on Regular difficulty, though have not yet found one on Veteran, or Novice. I actually just died and am starting another game soon, I will pay more attention to this and let you know if someone has not clarified the answer by then.

Thales! You're the man! I've got hundreds of dollars worth of games cant put miniday z down, all I ask is that you create or link me to a tutorial for PC version, in mobile attacks happen automatically, not in PC, I would love game pad control too and a zoom in function as the game is much too birds eye relative to mobile, also a "you are here" functionaing tiled map would be killer. And maybe a sleep option? which MIGHT defeat the survival mode ethos, but would be realistic... maybe binoculars, maybe attainable sewing skills, maybe driveable vehicles, maybe katana swords toppable buildings with sniper rifles lol. Also, this maybe a road for you to go down in the future, is that at the end of the game you find a sail boat, takes tonnes of stuff to repair it, but when you do, you sail to a little private island, with an indestructible super camp already set up, no zombies or you've got to clear the zombies, and from there you can boat to different islands to explore, which you can update for years to come, maybe there's full city islands, deserts, jungles, icy islands lol, all with their own challenges and boons I'd pay good money for the DLC.

This is a real Gem you've created here guys and gals, you could take it as far as you want, and I can not wait to see it evolve.

Anyone else like luring a pack of wolves into a city to have them eat your foes? lol

I would really enjoy seeing more content added to the game in terms of gear, and also something with the map. Though I have been thinking and multi-player may not work well with "islands" they are far too small to have any reasonable amount of players on them at the same time. I would personally like to see the map more as "a whole" rather than several different islands.

multiplayer as in coop tho would still work and have everyone traveled at once

Muliplayer as in co-op would be a nice addition to have, but also would still leave something to be desired. Of course human players would be smarter than the ai, however most of the time I prefer to be alone, as my survivor friend just gets in the way. Also, adding only co-op to this game would make it far too easy. With multiplayer, at least other hostile players would pose a greater challenge. When I team with an ai survivor I can just dominate until they die, it becomes easy mode. If my teammate were as smart as me, it would become very simple. Aha if any of these even makes sense.

The more I think about a multiplayer mode for mobile version of Mini DayZ, the more I realize that it appears to not be initially intended for like at all. There would be lots of changes required to the game to make it work. Otherwise it would just be a gimped/tacked on feature.

On 7/12/2017 at 8:23 AM, Thales said:

Hello Ethan Houston!

Tent is supposed to be permanent safe zone for storing items. If items disappeared from it you probably encountered bug. Can you please share details on what exactly happened with our support on: support@bistudio.com? We'll try to reproduce the situation and work on fix.

So Is there a limit to how much can be stored in one tent? Im on IOS 1.0.9 and I was just curious if I had to watch how much i put in my tent.

57 minutes ago, Danielj0 said:

So Is there a limit to how much can be stored in one tent? Im on IOS 1.0.9 and I was just curious if I had to watch how much i put in my tent.

The way the answer from the dev was worded, does imply that there is no limit to the amount of storage. However when playing today, I noticed my items from the tent were disappearing. Did not have time before I died to confirm if they were vanishing from the ten hour item re spawn time, or from a sort of capacity. I am also on iOS.

24 minutes ago, Valbunny said:

The way the answer from the dev was worded, does imply that there is no limit to the amount of storage. However when playing today, I noticed my items from the tent were disappearing. Did not have time before I died to confirm if they were vanishing from the ten hour item re spawn time, or from a sort of capacity. I am also on iOS.

Ok ill watch out for any missing items too and let you know, so far i have 4 rice, 4 kvas, a watebottle, a SVD, a SKS, a shovel, and a fireaxe and probably about 6 stacks of misc ammo. so far nothings been missing.... yet lol

54 minutes ago, Danielj0 said:

Ok ill watch out for any missing items too and let you know, so far i have 4 rice, 4 kvas, a watebottle, a SVD, a SKS, a shovel, and a fireaxe and probably about 6 stacks of misc ammo. so far nothings been missing.... yet lol

Okay sounds good, and a very nice haul so far. ^^

I just started a new game, tomorrow when I have some spare time to play I will test this as well. I was literally just throwing everything into my tent, and then noticed that some items were missing that I had thrown in there. So I easily had thirty items there before I noticed. It also expanded into two arrows on the side, to scroll through the list. Best of luck to you on your run hopefully all goes well. 

Hello Danielj0!

Number of items stored in tent is not limited in any way. Items just have to be in tent and they are stored. If some items disappear, please contact our support and ideally add some screenshots of the issue so we can check it. 

Is there a limit on how many tents you can find? I've always been able to find at least one and on my current run I have one tent currently stored in my already deployed tent so I was wondering if that's all I'm gonna be able to get from now on?