turkeyshot98

Xbox 360 controller problems

Hey, I just downloaded the game and I was trying to set up my Xbox 360 controller for the game. I need to know if there is a way to where you can look down your sights and shoot. I have tried multiple combinations of things and nothing worked for me. I was just wondering if anyone had a picture of the controller mapping they use for an Xbox 360 or Xbox One controller. If you can tell me how to fix this, that would also work! Thanks!

3 hours ago, turkeyshot98 said:

Hey, I just downloaded the game and I was trying to set up my Xbox 360 controller for the game. I need to know if there is a way to where you can look down your sights and shoot. I have tried multiple combinations of things and nothing worked for me. I was just wondering if anyone had a picture of the controller mapping they use for an Xbox 360 or Xbox One controller. If you can tell me how to fix this, that would also work! Thanks!

Why Xbox360 controller? You have no chance vs a player with Keyboard and Mouse!

maybe plug it into your Xbox 360 and play a game on there ? 

its more fun using the keyboard and mouse ..... try it you wont go back once your used to it 

• Like 2

I am using Arma 3 on the pc and I am not able or should I say which key needs to be pressed to look down the sights.  Just holding right MB down just zooms a little which is as much use as an extra hole in the head.  On all other sims holding down the right MB gets you looking down the sights.  Can some one tell me how I can do this pleas.