Nathan Hittle

[iOS] Loving it! Some bugs and ideas

Just wanted to tell the developers thanks for the kickass game. I'm having too much fun! I have some ideas and other stuff to report (tho I'm sure others have already brought them up!)

I haven't played Mini on a browser before so I don't know if these will be totally out of the realm of possibility but I think it'd be fun to implement a few more RPG-y kind of elements, such as:

1. Naming our characters! I know they're meant to die, but it'd help immerse me even further into the game.

2. A base building mechanic. I know you can lay fences and barbed wire and bear traps and stuff, but I'm always down for some settlement building and management.

3. Party building. Would be cool to recruit friendly survivors and build a team. They should have names too! I haven't come across any friendlies myself yet so I'm not sure if we can already do this.

4. Maybe a fast forward mechanic so I don't have to sit through the night? I could hog flares but I'd rather save room for food and water.

And some bugs/crashing problems. IDK how programming and development works so this may not be helpful, but it seems like certain events will trigger a crash for me. So far it's happened after I've torn a t-shirt, planted a tomato, etc. It happens less frequently when I'm just running around.

Anyway -- thanks again for your work! Game is super fun.

PS If you haven't already, check out the minidayz subreddit. Not super active but there's some discussion and troubleshooting happening there too!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, bulan555 said:

for 2 no let it realistic

for 4 no thanks keep the game hardcore

@bulan555 I agree with you on 4, but why is 2 not realistic??

Well it should be made hard to make and maintain a base (in-game), but as we develop the base with extra stuff (should be hard to find), the base should become like a semi-permanent structure.

Also @Thales why can't I see where I have placed my tent on the game map?

Hope u make this possible in the future updates! :)

Hello Nathan Hittle and others!

Thanks for your feedback! We are gathering opinions, suggestions and ideas from all places and are thinking about what we can or can't add to our game or how to adjust already implemented features in the best way. If you have more ideas and want to discuss them, please feel free to do so. Some mentioned features are already present in some form in the game but we are aware we can improve a lot and with your help we can find more ways how to do so. :-)

@T_12well you arent going to be able to build a nice base that looks like a house from some wood piles ans sticks