Hi

I was playing pilgrimage now for about 2 hours. Everything was perfect. Until my guns simply stopped shooting. Its weird because I can use primary mouse button for everything in game except for shooting. So, when I press left mouse button the game simply doesnt react. It is not a problem of one gun, but all the guns and you can propably imagine what is Arma without guns...
At first I was suspicious of addons - I use CBA_A3, Bloodlust, JSRS SOUNDMOD, Ace 3. Then I checked if some wierd weapon jamming is in place or I had a safety on but alas I did not.

To end this topic, guns simply doesnt shoot even after re-maping the keys and trying a restart of the game. Happened suddenly. That's all I guess.

Thank you beforehand for any answer.

First, thanks for the answer.

Second, I am trying vanilla right now. I know that I can check game's integrity but I am afraid that it will corrupt my Pilgrimage save.

Damn
I have tried both vanilla and checking game's integrity and it still doesn't work normally. I tested the shooting on a showcase scenario where it worked normally before.

4 hours ago, Mochito35 said:

Damn
I have tried both vanilla and checking game's integrity and it still doesn't work normally. I tested the shooting on a showcase scenario where it worked normally before.

I had this issue after Apex, i resolved it by resetting all of my controls to defaults or as other have found by creating a new profile.

10 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

I had this issue after Apex, i resolved it by resetting all of my controls to defaults or as other have found by creating a new profile.

Hi

I tried making a new profile but then the pilgrimage scenario couldn't load "continue.Arma3Save" so that didnt help.
And resetting controls to default and deleting them in my profile in Documents didn't work either.

1 hour ago, kremator said:

This may sound silly, but try a reload of the magazine.

That is silly. ×_×

2 hours ago, Mochito35 said:

I tried making a new profile but then the pilgrimage scenario couldn't load "continue.Arma3Save" so that didnt help.

Well it wouldn't as your save would be connected to the other profile.

And resetting controls to default and deleting them in my profile in Documents didn't work either.

That is strange, as that should resolve the issue. 

I would suggest creating a brand new profile in Arma3 and not to touch any of the controls and test in the editor.

14 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

Well it wouldn't as your save would be connected to the other profile.

That is strange, as that should resolve the issue. 

I would suggest creating a brand new profile in Arma3 and not to touch any of the controls and test in the editor.

I've tried a few things in the meantime and found out that the problem is only in the Pilgrimage scenario. The guns started normally everywhere else. So to conclude this thread, its propably a bug made by the scenario.

Thanks everyone for any help you provided.

1 minute ago, Mochito35 said:

I've tried a few things in the meantime and found out that the problem is only in the Pilgrimage scenario. The guns started normally everywhere else. So to conclude this thread, its propably a bug made by the scenario.

Thanks everyone for any help you provided.

Its likely that save may have got corrupted within that scenario. Glad to hear you resolved the issue.

9 minutes ago, Mochito35 said:

A suggestion, now that you solved your issue, is to make sure you report the issue to Rydygier on his thread for Pilgrimage so that he can look into it.

13 minutes ago, Gunter Severloh said:

A suggestion, now that you solved your issue, is to make sure you report the issue to Rydygier on his thread for Pilgrimage so that he can look into it.

Yeah, already did that yesterday. Hope he's gonna resolve the trouble so I can play again. :)

• Like 1