Greetings.

I want to specialize my role in game and I would like to reset my level and progress because I spent most of my cash on stuff I don't use. Is there going to be an option to reset our progress? Or can I request my progress be reset?

Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, CrimsonJester said:

Greetings.

I want to specialize my role in game and I would like to reset my level and progress because I spent most of my cash on stuff I don't use. Is there going to be an option to reset our progress? Or can I request my progress be reset?

Thanks in advance.

In Skill Tree you can reset your progress in Skill Points :)

Yes I know about that. I was thinking of resetting my level completely to 0. Like starting from scratch.

1 hour ago, CrimsonJester said:

Yes I know about that. I was thinking of resetting my level completely to 0. Like starting from scratch.

Create a new account.

5 hours ago, CrimsonJester said:

4 hours ago, Duartz said:

Create a new account.

Pretty much ^

Why would you do that ? You cant change anything by doing that , that a stat reset wouldnt do ?

On 15/07/2017 at 4:40 PM, GhettoGrill said:

Why would you do that ? You cant change anything by doing that , that a stat reset wouldnt do ?

How do you reset your progress in other games? You start over, you go to menu and select new game, this is basically the same thing :)

• Like 1