EneCtin

"You are not allowed to Flame if you are Cloud"

Several times I start  a raid and have no spawn option. Just spectate. Usually appears when my coming yields unequal numbers of players 4+1 vs 4, 5 vs 2+1.

That message appears sometimes.

4 hours ago, EneCtin said:

Several times I start  a raid and have no spawn option. Just spectate. Usually appears when my coming yields unequal numbers of players 4+1 vs 4, 5 vs 2+1.

Hi this message "You are not allowed to Flame if you are Cloud" should only appear in loading screen, do you have screenshot or something?

I think the matches were being fought at the time I joined (there were several dead already in my team just now). So I waited and at the start of the next round I played ok. 

Add a bit of warning when the matchmaker does that.

PS. is there a take screenshot buton in this game?

3 hours ago, EneCtin said:

I think the matches were being fought at the time I joined (there were several dead already in my team just now). So I waited and at the start of the next round I played ok. 

Add a bit of warning when the matchmaker does that.

PS. is there a take screenshot buton in this game?

I honestly have no idea what is the issue..

Yes, F12, it screen saves to Steam.

On 7/11/2017 at 4:57 AM, EneCtin said:

i know sometimes you join a game and its 4 vs 5 and you try to change teams but it wont allow it due to someone sat in the lobby taking up that last place