Loudmushroom

Crafting in Mini Dayz

It would be great if a separate screen was implemented to allow for crafting to make it more intuitive. For example it would show what is craftable and show the recipes and then allows you to click a plus or minus button  next to resources to add or subtract them and a button to actually craft the resulting item. Are there any plans to do something like this ? 

• Like 2

is it that hard to look in the notebook where are the recipes are shown and as for resources just split

Are the only recipes in the game those shown in the notebook? 

Also I'm thinking in terms of somebody who has just started playing the game as myself. A screen that lets you craft specifically would be more intuitive to the player. How do you even know to split items and drag individual ones.  I only know that because someone answered a question in this forum. It could be designed a bit more intuitively for a player is all. There is always room for improvement. 

Edited by Loudmushroom
Added more.

Hello Loudmushroom!

All craftable items are described in the notebook with one exception - Fence (5 wooden sticks + piles). And yes, room for improvement is always there and we are gathering feedback to improve our game with every update.