QouthTheRaven

What are some improvements you would like to see add in the future?

I personally would like to see vehicles added. New game mechanics like fishing, base building, factions, characters with personality types, pet dogs, and random encounters. Wha

• Like 1

the map is probably to small for vehicles

fishing idk if it would really get used

theres a good amount of base building(enough to keep it realistic)

idk about factions kinda feels better and more realistic with only small groups

what do you mean by personality types 

pet dogs would be cool and would hit you hard if they died(GOOD IDEA)

random encounters hahahaha just shoot em

not sure if this topic is for browser/mobile

i am currently on mobile and these so far are things come up to my mind

- single bigger random map like the one on browser version

- base camp with friendly/hostile where you can trade goods or fight to loot

- mini mission with rewards (like save hostage or go to X place and take Y item back to camp)

- box where to store items to be picked up when needed

- weapons % damage

• Like 1

tents act like boxes

missions would be cool 

and the boats are better if theres no vehicles planned

1.Female playable characters and survivors

2. Flip screen option

3. Vehicles

4. More options with AI survivors

5. More durable clothing

@T_12

1.you feminist kappa

2.yes please god

3.only bikes for now the map is too small

4.yea would be good

5.use guns you get tons of ammo anyway

would be also nice to have quick action for the items found on the ground while having the inventory full.

specially for food and drinkg, at this moment we have to put on the ground one item, pick up food/drink and temporarily store to the inventory just to eat or drink it, then again collect previous item.

so would be possible to add "eat now/drink now" straight from the ground?

• Like 1

also theres a hand slot it would be cool i we could fit anything in there just like dayz

After playing quite a bit of miniDayz on mobile i find it really annoying that you cant use stuff you find right of the ground , for example if my inventory is full and i found something i want to eat or drink i have to drop something out of my inventory pick food eat it and then pick the item i dropped , this is verry annoying and time consuming , also auto-stacking for stackable items would help a ton .

Another upgrade i wish to see in game is ability to holster handguns and carry them in your item slot , same as you can do with knife now , hatchet could be holstered too , and i also would like to be able to carry anything in hand slot like someone already mentioned , maybe rope could be used to carry 2nd rifle .

Another note is when playing on Veteran handguns break way to quickly basically you need to always search for a new handgun and it will break after few mags .

And Sewing Kits dont work on backpacks , is this a bug or intentional ?

6 hours ago, atchodas said:

After playing quite a bit of miniDayz on mobile i find it really annoying that you cant use stuff you find right of the ground , for example if my inventory is full and i found something i want to eat or drink i have to drop something out of my inventory pick food eat it and then pick the item i dropped , this is verry annoying and time consuming , also auto-stacking for stackable items would help a ton .

Another upgrade i wish to see in game is ability to holster handguns and carry them in your item slot , same as you can do with knife now , hatchet could be holstered too , and i also would like to be able to carry anything in hand slot like someone already mentioned , maybe rope could be used to carry 2nd rifle .

Another note is when playing on Veteran handguns break way to quickly basically you need to always search for a new handgun and it will break after few mags .

And Sewing Kits dont work on backpacks , is this a bug or intentional ?

Sewing kits are for clothes.