CinnabarDragoon

Mobile Performance Improvements?

I have noticed that my iPhone 6 gets really hot pretty fast (like 5-10min). Does it have something to do with the Metal API? I've played 3D games and my phone gets warm slowly. Maybe there is a memory leak or redundant usage of the gpu where it shouldn't be putting that much load?

for an iphone 6 i think theres something going on with your phone but the game has some bad optimization 

i have the same problem on my tablet which is a lenovo Tab 3 TB3-850F, 8'', Quad-Core 1.0 GHz, 1GB, 16GB, Black so i cant even leave the first island in one session without the fear of crashing

but my phone which is a lenovo 2010 with one gig of ram quad core 1.0GHz runs it pretty smooth and only start heating up and dropping frames after an houar and a half

My phone is perfectly fine, I can play 3D games like War Robots with it being warm which is completely normal.

@CinnabarDragoon is right.

1. Game load time is very long initially while opening app.

2. Instant heating of device during gameplay.

3. Frames drop after a while during gameplay.

4. Selection of items, clicking on ticks and crosses gets difficult as the game gets laggy after a while.

Hope @Thales sees this!

And I hope we have an update soon :)

@T_12yeah ive started to see those to and the interface doesnt adjust to your screen and now the gui is fucking up bad

Same issue with iphone 7.

Makes iphone hotter than any other game, and kill battery as fast as f.

but totally worth it.

Hello everyone!

Thank you all for reporting this. We will do our best to fix it soon! If you have any further details that could help us please share them with our support on: support@bistudio.com so we can effectively track the issue.