Sign in to follow this  
priddler

Cant connect to servers

Need help I cant connect to servers email and password are correct. It says cannot connect to bohemia

Any error code given ? Where are you stuck ? Login screen ? Main Menu ? While joinning a server ? Did you try to restart the game ?

5 minutes ago, Lt.Master said:

Any error code given ? Where are you stuck ? Login screen ? Main Menu ? While joinning a server ? Did you try to restart the game ?

Loggin screen and only error I get is cannot connect to bohemia interactive servers. Tried last night and today.

I don't see any topics on the forum speaking about that.... Where do you live ? ( Europe, Us West/East ). Maybe it's something related to this ? Who know ....

1 minute ago, Lt.Master said:

I don't see any topics on the forum speaking about that.... Where do you live ? ( Europe, Us West/East ). Maybe it's something related to this ? Who know ....

USA Easter a streamer who was streaming it in my same state was having same connection issue.

1 minute ago, priddler said:

USA Easter a streamer who was streaming it in my same state was having same connection issue.

Eastern*

I'm just a player so don't expect something great happening with me ^^'.

The issue could be from anything ( your firewall, bohemia servers ... ). The only thing I think you can try is to turn off your firewall to see if the issue is there. If it's not from the firewall... Heu I guess you should wait someone with a better knowledge of the game...

7 minutes ago, Lt.Master said:

I'm just a player so don't expect something great happening with me ^^'.

The issue could be from anything ( your firewall, bohemia servers ... ). The only thing I think you can try is to turn off your firewall to see if the issue is there. If it's not from the firewall... Heu I guess you should wait someone with a better knowledge of the game...

My firewall is allowing the game and my firewall is pretty good so its probably servers in my area