3n3rmax

Things i don't like about the android version

-Clothes and equipment take too much damage when zombies hit you. They should reduce it a lot(or remove it at least in easy mode) since there is no way to avoid most of the fights and the melee system doesn't allow to avoid getting hit. The guns are rare (as they should be) so melee is the only way to fight at the start of the game and i always end up with ruined equipment (10-15%) after fighting 5-6 zeds

-Teammates: i literally died twice when fully geared to teammates shooting me while they are fighting other zeds. In my opinion this shouldn't be possible and it is one of the most annoying things in the game

-buttons getting stuck

-lag after some minutes, even on good smartphones

-airdrops disappearing after touching the ground

-thirst and hunger going down too fast, especially when the character is sick. I spend 100% of the time running from one city to the others just to keep these 2 stats up, leaving no time to really enjoy the game and explore the islands

-I'm not able to place tents/barbed wire at the moment

-I have never seen a gun cleaning kit so far and the guns become ruined pretty fast (and most of the time i find them with less than 50% condition)

-The night is too dark, i can't see anything even with 100% brightness (also the game drains my battery really fast) and 90% i stop playing because of that

-There should be some more things to unlock ("more mobile friendly" with a sort of progression). Losing the gear upon death should be the only consequence in my opinion.

Overall, i really like the game :D

• Like 2

Hello 3n3rmax!

Thanks for your feedback! We are always open and interested what our players enjoy or dislike in our games and we're working on improving the game with every update. We'll tackle mentioned points and see what our testing and balancing will show. We still want to keep the game harder than other more common titles for mobile devices so the players can learn and explore the game more every time they play it.

• Like 1

the game is supposed to be a hardcore experience and if you dont like that then theres no reason to play.

most of your points where against what the game is planned around but there are a few good points like the teammates beeing so simple idk how you got shot tho when i got in their way they told me im blocking thier shot the airdrops are annoying yes and the buttons are annoying same as the lag

Yeah in one of my games I was trading with some AI caravan, I traded some rice for like bullets (thought it would fit my gun but didn't XD). I went to nearby town and holy **** a gigantic hoard of like 10 zombies came out of nowhere so I ran back to the survivors to see if they would help me. Instead I died in the chaos because either the traders AI were either ignoring the fact that I was infront of the zombies or were mad that I brought them XD.