Sign in to follow this  
riten

A3 Motorcycle class

Are there any limitations for motorcycle class in A3? So far I can't change max speed, even if I set max speed 99999 and accelereation 99999 it still has max speed of 80 km/h. Also I can't setup sound, it works fine at pilot(driver) view, but outside it's just no sound.

the max speed line is used to inform the user when looking in the virtual garage, and that's it. When browsing vehicles, there's a speed meter that allows you to compare the relative speed with other vehicles. At 99999, the meter bar should be all white.

I forget if this applies to normal wheeled vehicles such as motorcycles, but for tanks you'd need to adjust the MOI value to increase max speed, and change the gear ratios to affect acceleration.

@up

Problem is that maxspeed / acceleration values doesn't works at this point. Is there any other variable in cfg for speed? 

If you are asking if there is a single variable that changes the maxspeed or acceleration of a vehicle then the simple answer is: no there is none.

take a look at this:

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Cars_Config_Guidelines

and this:

It will give you a basic understanding on how the vehicle engines work in arma. 

• Like 1