I have made a small mission where a group that is controled by the player must move though a town (silent or not) and kill the commander. I then want the player to get a waypoint after killing the commander to an extraction zone where the mission will end. The problem is I cannot find a way to make it so when the commander is killed a waypoint or something similar is shown. Is there anyway to do this? ( I am not very good with scipting so please if there is a way to do this that involes scripting, explane is well)

I have made a small mission where a group that is controled by the player must move though a town (silent or not) and kill the commander. I then want the player to get a waypoint after killing the commander to an extraction zone where the mission will end. The problem is I cannot find a way to make it so when the commander is killed a waypoint or something similar is shown. Is there anyway to do this? ( I am not very good with scipting so please if there is a way to do this that involes scripting, explane is well)

You can do it all via the editor. Just make a new task using the modules and sync the create task module to a trigger. In the condition box of the trigger put:

!alive targetCommander

Where "targetCommander" is the variable name of the commander to kill.

What this does is when the commander is no longer alive the trigger activates. This in turn activates the create task module providing the players with their next objective.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk