Ekkis

servers not loading

I have som problems of joining some servers, its random i can play or not.
when i am going to play i click the server, the loadingscreen with the picture of the islands appears then nothing happens. (usually is the map tanoa) and its says TANOA up in the right corner.
but when i get to play on a server, a text of  "group channel" appears down in the left corner. If this not appears then it just stays on the loadingscreen forever. ive reeinstalled arma and all mods, and vertify game cach and nothing helps.
please help me.

ive been trying to do a restore one time before but i could not join the server as the problem above

7 minutes ago, Ekkis said:
I have som problems of joining some servers, its random i can play or not.
when i am going to play i click the server, the loadingscreen with the picture of the islands appears then nothing happens. (usually is the map tanoa) and its says TANOA up in the right corner.
but when i get to play on a server, a text of  "group channel" appears down in the left corner. If this not appears then it just stays on the loadingscreen forever. ive reeinstalled arma and all mods, and vertify game cach and nothing helps.
please help me.

ive been trying to do a restore one time before but i could not join the server as the problem above

Have you tried verifying your game , as arma can be weird when it comes to PBO's because it can corrupt easily , does it say there is any files missing when you verify your game cache and if its not the verifying cache bit it could be something to do with yout HDD/SSD because i had the same issue with 1 of my SSD's and it was damaged some how and i could'nt play my games i had installed on to there.

26 minutes ago, Stephen Allen said:

Have you tried verifying your game , as arma can be weird when it comes to PBO's because it can corrupt easily , does it say there is any files missing when you verify your game cache and if its not the verifying cache bit it could be something to do with yout HDD/SSD because i had the same issue with 1 of my SSD's and it was damaged some how and i could'nt play my games i had installed on to there.

I have vertifyed it and its not missing anything. its wierd becuse i can play fine on some servers and cant join others

19 minutes ago, Ekkis said:

I have vertifyed it and its not missing anything. its wierd becuse i can play fine on some servers and cant join others

Theres only 2 other reasons what could be causing it then , either its that some servers are corrupted files on them or the mods you use have some stuff missing from them