Sign in to follow this  
Sam Gordon

My mini day z isn't working for my ios device

When I launch the game it stays on the logo for about 10 seconds and goes to a loading screen but after a couple of seconds the screen goes White and restarts the Loading process and this repeats over and over again , can someone help me? 

That happened on my iPad Mini first generation. Works on my iPhone 6, but it heats up really fast...game needs some optimization. 

28 minutes ago, CinnabarDragoon said:

That happened on my iPad Mini first generation. Works on my iPhone 6, but it heats up really fast...game needs some optimization. 

Is it fixable?

Not without an update, its a compatibility issue that needs to be addressed by the devs. Obviously there wasn't much testing done to ensure all generations work. And if the game can't physically run on older devices, there needs to be a supported devices list in game description.

7 minutes ago, CinnabarDragoon said:

Not without an update, its a compatibility issue that needs to be addressed by the devs. Obviously there wasn't much testing done to ensure all generations work. And if the game can't physically run on older devices, there needs to be a supported devices list in game description.

Is there a way to get in touch with the Devs?

I think their support email is support@bistudio.com , clicking the support tab on the top right of this page will bring u to a different page, find mini dayz , there is a tab somewhere to send a message where u put in email info.

11 minutes ago, CinnabarDragoon said:

I think their support email is support@bistudio.com , clicking the support tab on the top right of this page will bring u to a different page, find mini dayz , there is a tab somewhere to send a message where u put in email info.

11 minutes ago, CinnabarDragoon said:

Thanks bud

Hello Sam Gordon and CinnabarDragoon!

If you encounter any issues while playing our games, please let us know on the mentioned email adress: support@bistudio.com and describe the issue. This way we can track different issues, update them for developers and keep in touch with users and work on solution. This way we can find new issues that are specific to some devices or other unique conditions. Thanks for your patience and help with improving the game!