Sign in to follow this  
gloomy

Russian pauk-class ship

Hey i just found the download of Russian Pauk-Class ship over at http://ofp-zone.gamesurf.tiscali.de/ its made by Punkrocker and Kabal. Anyway i think its really good and they have made it so by using a scrip you can have two gunners at once biggrin.gif 1 main gun and one minigun style thing which can both be used at the same time.

Good work guys keep it up.

Looks cool! smile.gif BTW is anyone making some west ships?

confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (edc @ Nov. 13 2002,23:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Looks cool! smile.gif   BTW is anyone making some west ships?

confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

What for ? smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ Nov. 14 2002,09:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">because we have pretty ships smile.gif

type45a.gif<span id='postcolor'>

We too. But I thing both sides need aircraft carriers.

Hmz is it just me or can you shoot through it confused.gifconfused.gif

Except for that it is very kewl and im wondering if that script could also be used for Internal Editings B-17 and my planes

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ Nov. 14 2002,16:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i dont know why but every russian stuff are ugly(except the ka-60 kasatka)<span id='postcolor'>

Thats because russians build things on quality and not looks. Its a fact that russian matrial can take a lot of punch before it breaks down

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Speeeedy @ Nov. 14 2002,17:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ Nov. 14 2002,16:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i dont know why but every russian stuff are ugly(except the ka-60 kasatka)<span id='postcolor'>

Thats because russians build things on quality and not looks. Its a fact that russian matrial can take a lot of punch before it breaks down<span id='postcolor'>

oh not again please! you should be happy about the new ship instead of turning on that old discussion about west and east equipment again! mad.gif

yeah man read the Ballistic Topic tounge.gif

from the topic

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">extraction thats the plan, the things we are working on at the minute will be finished before a russian pack, we are just researching at the minute, and probably model making will start soon-ish

<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FW200 @ Nov. 14 2002,16:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmz is it just me or can you shoot through it confused.gifconfused.gif

Except for that it is very kewl and im wondering if that script could also be used for Internal Editings B-17 and my planes<span id='postcolor'>

Yes u can shoot trough it but only with it's additional guns

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ Nov. 14 2002,09wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">because we have pretty ships <!--emo&smile.gif

Type 45 I believe?

It does look a bit like the DDG-51 Arleigh Burke-Class

I know the model is probably pretty high-poly, but still, little improvements could be made. Also, how did ToW make the LSD walk-on able?

Excellent work.

ok. to make a few replys. . .

A: the west need more ships. . we have the LSD and the LST

russians have this new destoryer, a fast attack boat and a few otehrs i think it shoudl be even

B: yes im sure thousands of us OFP players want an aircraft carrier. .one you can land on too. i got the F14. . .now gimmie a deck to set her on.

C: well this one goes out to BAS. . .what can i say? you guys are #1

D: " you can shoot thru it" yes you can, you can drive a baot tru it too. . or even hide ur boat inside it and watch it try and shoot itself lol. . or use the F14D AGM, or the A10AGM (if u dont liek addons that much) 6 AGM missels will suck that sucker like a rock.

E: russians vehcials are ugly cuz they want a war and they want it now. .they expect it every minute of everyday. .so they slap together a few peices of steel, duct tape on a few guns and push it out into the feild and call it a plane. .or a boat. .or a tank. .(depending on how much tape they use tounge.gif )

and the nato like to take their time and build it once and build it right. . we go for looks, stealth, armor, firepower, and stratagy. oh and about the "take a few punches". . .is that y ur presious BMP takes 1 hit? or ur T72 takes only 2?. . ."takes a punch". . .ha!

Keep the discussion on-topic and away from east vs. west hardware please.

I wouldn't call a Su-35 or a T-90 a few "peices" of steel and duct tape with guns. (Sorry Denoir, i couldn't resist sad.gif )

On topic: it's a great addon, fix the few bugs it has and it will rock. Too bad you can't shoot missiles from a boat in OFP.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (The_Watcher @ Nov. 14 2002,22:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ Nov. 14 2002,09wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">because we have pretty ships <!--emo&smile.gif

Type 45 I believe?

It does look a bit like the DDG-51 Arleigh Burke-Class<span id='postcolor'>

lol does that opinion of yours have anything to do with the fact that the image is called type45a.gif ?

lol wink.gif

No, I saw a program called Future Fighting Machines, and they were saying something about the type 45. I though the ship in the picture looked like one of them (an it did).

2 things.. 1) fix a little more smoke/muzzle flash for the cannon, and perhaps more ammo.. 2) can't you fire missiles from it? not sure how it works for boats but it would be nice..

Since missiles can't work on ships maybe he could put it on the 30mm turret wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (~Too Tall~ @ Nov. 15 2002,13:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">E: russians vehcials are ugly cuz they want a war and they want it now. .they expect it every minute of everyday. .so they slap together a few peices of steel, duct tape on a few guns and push it out into the feild and call it a plane. .or a boat. .or a tank. .(depending on how much tape they use  tounge.gif )

and the nato like to take their time and build it once and build it right. . we go for looks, stealth, armor, firepower, and stratagy. oh and about the "take a few  punches". . .is that y ur presious BMP takes 1 hit? or ur T72 takes only 2?. . ."takes a punch". . .ha!<span id='postcolor'>

One T72 can destroy 3-4 Abramses. It is already proved. And after that it can be fixed not in a huge reapir shop but by one mechanic.