I know the devs have said they dont plan to add multiplayer for mobile but i would love to play with my friends and im sure many others feel the same.Im not asking for multiplayer with big servers i just want to br able to host a room where me and my friends can play and that would be easier to develop as you dont need to balance the player damage or have a different loot economy.

So please devs if you can start working on something like that

I agree, if the devs added multiplayer and/or local co op (NOT THROUGH GAMECENTER PLEASE ITS A DISASTA),

it would become way more fun and popular. Also if the browser version was put on steam, there would be less problems with different browsers and loading bugs. Basically, if MiniDayZ was the same format/version in both mobile & pc + multiplayer/co op, there could easily be cross platform gameplay and would make its name an understatement.

They're probably concentrating on the Mobile version now, so I wish they create these - 

1. Girl playable characters

2. Usable vehicles

3. Multiplayer

4. Solve the HeliDrop (free video) issue

Any other thoughts? Feel free to add them below :)

Edited by T_12
By Heli I meant this

Hello everyone!

Thanks for your feedback! We are reading all your suggestions and we'll work on including things that fit the game. If you have more ideas, please feel free to let us know.

Mobile Version:

- Expanded crafting system (ex. crates for storage, traps, enhanced weapons). 

- Ai camps/ bases that are heroes or bandits that can be raided.

- Single player/ multiplayer achievement (ex. Bandit , Hero , Slayer, Savior)

- Probably far future, but having smart Ai in multiplayer so u can have them defend a base while u and friends raid a town. Trust system, if u are a bandit, friendlies are suspicious of you and are hostile if they are in range of u doing bandit stuff.

If u are friendly, bandits are suspicious of u and hostile if u do good things in range. Also to gain an Ai's trust (different levels which can result in permanent follower), they send u on errands like saving fellow Ai stuck in a building surrounded by zombies or getting them supplies.

-  Some Cars / Helicopters (can have mounted guns) can be repaired and used, but need rare items like fuel/ jet fuel, repair kit, tires.

-Differnent types of zombies (ex. Crawlers, Corrosive Pukers, Spikers (high damage walkers with claws that can be thrown)

- Multi story building can be entered (can use stairs).

- Other stuff that I can't think of right now XD

• Like 1

for cars and helis the map needs to be expanded which would really fuck up the loot economy and the ai improvments would be awesome but with the already no to good performance would probably fuck up your buttery smooth experience

5 hours ago, Thales said:

Hello everyone!

Thanks for your feedback! We are reading all your suggestions and we'll work on including things that fit the game. If you have more ideas, please feel free to let us know.

Thanks for listening to the community! Having a blast with this game. I think this game has potential to be huge! I started promoting this game on reddit and people are loving it. Developers should join r/minidayz on reddit. I think having the presence of the developers there will help the community.

• Like 1

i have 2 friends that would start playing if the game would be multiplayer thats not to much looking at the numbers but it stacks up my friends someone elses friends etc would go to atleast 100 new players

• Like 1