Hello everyone :D

I want to make a multiplayer misson with random spawning missions like Arma 3 Wasteland, but i have no idea how to do it. Can somebody help me here?

I made mission where you can spawn at the base. There is a Virtual Arsenal where you can get your equipment and a virtual garage to get a vehicle

(I have with the virtual garage script a problem too. sometimes you get a indistructable vehicle :/).

And i want that after a short time that 3 prescripted missons are spawning on some in the editor marked spots in fact exactly Arma 3 Wasteland.

If a mission is finished it should after a while spawn a new one at the premarked spots.

Need help for this im total new to this :/

Maybe have a look at this...

If you had specific self-made missions in mind then that's not  hugely complex but it would involve getting to know a fair bit about scripting, maybe spawning compositions etc etc. Sarogahtyp has a nice spawning AI script that works well, it remembers waypoints so you can set your mission up in the editor and then set them to spawn via a trigger once a task is  completed. Take a look at both this and this and it might help you out to start with. I'm not great with scripting myself and struggle even with setting up tasks and triggers so i can;t really help any more than this...

Gav

• Like 1

thanks but i would like to make this mission without a extra mod.

I played for a while with mcc 4 wich seems to be similar to S.O.C.O.M.

In this case u could use my script which gav mentioned. you can spawn ur stuff at the time u want with it. look at my signature's SSSC.