Dev_ink

Arma 3 on mac os sierra not updating to 1.7 (not functioning properly in general)

I play the game on my mac and I have added workshop items by tweaking the local files and launch options. I don't know whether the lack of update is caused by the mods or just the lack of updates for macs coming from bohemia. also everytime I launch the game a requirement for "A3_Data_F_Argo_Loadorder" pops up. also I have apex, marksman, kart, helicopters, malden and zeus. The game runs as 1.64 and even though I have purchased apex and everything says the dlc is downloaded, when I try to play apex solo, the game tells me to close the game and wait for the dlc to download.

because of this issue I am unable to find any good servers to play on. also the purchase of the apex dlc has been worthless in terms of solo gameplay.

The ports are always older than the current released version. 1.64 is the latest version available on Linux/OSX. The next update will be to 1.70, but the Windows version is already on 1.72, so we'll never be able to play as part of the wider community until Arma development ceases and the ports finally catch up.