germanske_norge

Can't spawn in Linked

Photo evidence

As you can see my team has 11 tickets and despite this I cannot spawn, it was like that for the entire remaining round, I was told the only way to fix it was to disconnect, but that would wipe out my score, what a shame. One of many, many bugs

Yes so have I ! on LINK recently I've been encountering several respawn issues since yesterday:

When the next round start, sometimes you just cannot respawn (tickets are available, it's not the problem), it's an annoying bug because it forces you to disconnect and reconnect the game (and loose your exp earned).

It's a recent bug, I don't remember anything like this before on LINK.

This problem is killing the game bad... you play the first 2 rounds and get a good score then have to sit out the 3rd because you don't spawn and respawn is disabled.WTF

On 05/07/2017 at 0:52 AM, akira baadakku said:

Yes so have I ! on LINK recently I've been encountering several respawn issues since yesterday:

When the next round start, sometimes you just cannot respawn (tickets are available, it's not the problem), it's an annoying bug because it forces you to disconnect and reconnect the game (and loose your exp earned).

It's a recent bug, I don't remember anything like this before on LINK.

Sadly it's not a new bug, but one that only returns absolutely randomly, we are still looking into it and fixing it.