Shatzii Yun

minidayz second loading screen stock . help

Its always stock at second loading screen after the Bohemia golo . I restart and reinstalled the app but not work at all please help android version 5.1.1

i dont have that problem but im on android 6.0

then again i have problems with the game like random crashes lots of lag and all that stuff yes my tablet is pretty bad but ive seen a lot of people complaining about the games optimization 

if you cant make it run smooth then dont port to mobile

My tablet name is Bluesky 3core 4gb memory but its stock in tutorial loading . ~after the Bohemia logo ~ 

my android is 4.2, you guys need to change it to minimum 4.2, it actually runs, i had to hack the apk to it allow me install it, but i have seen a real problem, actually, im having this problem too, those guys really need to make a prompt to ask if you wanna do the toturial before actually opening it up, its like gangstar new orleans, they know alot of devices wont run the game and still doesnt let you change the graphics until you finish the tutorial, wich is really long

edit: they fixed it in 1.0.1, and 4.2 can run the game, please some one fix that on play store (i hacked the apk and changed the minimum apk version value to 17 on a android 4.2.2 phone and it worked just fine)

• Like 1

Its work now after the update its work fine. The other problem is sometime or every time the save not work 

On 4/7/2017 at 8:07 PM, romulo27 said:

my android is 4.2, you guys need to change it to minimum 4.2, it actually runs, i had to hack the apk to it allow me install it, but i have seen a real problem, actually, im having this problem too, those guys really need to make a prompt to ask if you wanna do the toturial before actually opening it up, its like gangstar new orleans, they know alot of devices wont run the game and still doesnt let you change the graphics until you finish the tutorial, wich is really long

edit: they fixed it in 1.0.1, and 4.2 can run the game, please some one fix that on play store (i hacked the apk and changed the minimum apk version value to 17 on a android 4.2.2 phone and it worked just fine)

Can you tell me how did you hack the apk? I have Android 4.2.2 and I want to Play this game

The devs seem to be in some kind of limbo or something. No forum or email response. A simple twitter update would easily inform us of any holdups