themenwithgreenfaces

Extraction when a task is completed

Hey guys, ive been making a small campaign on Malden. And no matter how hard i try or why i do. I just cannot get a helicopter to move after a task is completed. Ive tried switch waypoints to triggers. I dont understand please help.

You should post your code. It's hard to guess what you scripted... Spawned helo or not, where, when,why,  wayoints... edited/scripted task...

5 minutes ago, pierremgi said:

You should post your code. It's hard to guess what you scripted... Spawned helo or not, where, when,why,  wayoints... edited/scripted task...

Its not written code. Ill step what I did.

1. Placed a helo and a kill task. When all indeps are killed it, a trigger completes the task.

2. Set a hold waypoint for the helo, switch trigger synced to the complete task.

3. When task is completed helo is supposed to move to a land waypoint but refuses to move.

I can provide media

Should work. The trigger can activate both the succeeded task module and the move waypoint close to the helo (if linked of course). The waypoint must be a move one, not a hold one!

As I understand it you have your links setup as:

Hold waypoint - Task Module - Trigger 

Links should be:

Task Module - Trigger - Hold waypoint 

Trigger must be of type: Skip Waypoint

Hope that helps! 

12 hours ago, pierremgi said:

Should work. The trigger can activate both the succeeded task module and the move waypoint close to the helo (if linked of course). The waypoint must be a move one, not a hold one!

I finally got the heli to move when the task is compeleted. Now hes just hovering over his land waypoint. Theres a helipad and all. 

EDIT: 

He just hovers in some random position around 100M out from the actual waypoint

Edited by themenwithgreenfaces