====================================

MPX BAF: MASTIFF PPV

====================================

wcyInpR.png

Back with another mod, British Army Mastiff. The  British version of the Cougar 6x6 which arrived in Afghanistan during December 2006, with FPII providing the base vehicle and NP Aerospace in the UK integrating electronics and the British armour package. The Mastiff 2 is an improved version with a capacity of 2 + 8 which arrived in Afghanistan during June 2009. The Mastiff is armed with a 7.62 mm GPMG, 12.7 mm Heavy Machine Gun or 40 mm Grenade Machine Gun.

Spent about 8 hours on this so far, stay tuned for updates, follow me at https://www.twitch.tv/mikephoenix85 as im streaming the whole process

• Like 31

Looks like you've made a good start mike. Good to see more and more people getting some British stuff on the go.

You're doing the Mastiff 2 yeah?

The pre-cleaner and filtration unit was changed after Mastiff 1. Looks like this on Mastiff 2, Mastiff 3, Ridgback and Wolfhound:

GyZkNYLl.jpg

(click to expand)

• Like 3

Is there anything ^ this ^ guy doesn't know?

He's the military knowledge equivalent to 'Alexa' or 'Siri'

• Like 3

thank you da12monkey il make the change, not been able to find a great deal of refrence as i keep having to flip between mastiff pictures and cougar pictures to get where i have. Anything else u spot make keep me right ;-P

G'day MikePhoenix,

Is there a version of the Mastiff that doesn't have the Bar Armour attached and if so, do you intend to create one?

It's not like a ww2 submachine gun :tounge2: haha

Back working on this again now after a couple months break, Changed out the air filter for ya Da12thMonkey ;-)

Mge8eMI.jpg

Ed4zIA9.jpg

YLaqo66.jpg

MUchHC4.jpg

• Like 17

Looking slick! Good job

I think he’s out this on the back burner whilst working on the scimitar and the weapons pack