SpacePilotMax

Editor assets.

I tried to use the editor to create a Raid map for the sake of it, and discovered we don't have acess to the Arma 3 vehicles as static objects the way they are used in the official Argo maps. Would certainly be nice to have them for the purpose of level design.

14 hours ago, SpacePilotMax said:

I tried to use the editor to create a Raid map for the sake of it, and discovered we don't have acess to the Arma 3 vehicles as static objects the way they are used in the official Argo maps. WAould certainly be nice to have them for the purpose of level design.

Argo only has a limited access to assets, Argo editor is not the exact same as in Arma.

8 hours ago, ITokyYourCookie said:

Argo only has a limited access to assets, Argo editor is not the exact same as in Arma.

I know that. I'm not asking for the vehicles to be driveable, but rather for use as static props the way they are used in the official maps.

On 04/07/2017 at 6:53 PM, SpacePilotMax said:

I know that. I'm not asking for the vehicles to be driveable, but rather for use as static props the way they are used in the official maps.

Arma vehicles are not part of Argo editor and we don't plan to add them. Argo Editor is a cut down version of Arma's :)

On 07/07/2017 at 5:45 PM, SpacePilotMax said:

May I ask the (just to know) where the level designers made the Argo levels?

Partially Editor partially a program called Terrain builder- Buldozer :)