Yoki23

Earn Money for better weapons

how can i get new weapon or money or what they call it for access to sniper mashine guns etc.

which gamescategory is giving us the best points to get better weapons.

tks

I am not 100% what you are trying to say in your post. But, what I think you are trying to ask is how you get new weapons and how to buy them? Hopefully I'm interpreting that correct, so here is your answer: 

1- When you are on the main menu screen for Argo, you will see the button Equipment, you are going to click on that

2- After you load into Equipment, you will see Skill Tree at the top, the third button when going from left to right.

3- When you are viewing the Skill Tree you will see in the upper right your skill points (represented by the Argo Logo) and your Argo Currency (represented by an AC, I believe)

4- In the Skill Tree, you will use your skill points to unlock access to new weapons and equipment. When you Unlock something in a certain row, you will then be able to use skill points on the attachments in that corresponding row. ex: Assault Rifles II will unlock Sights II

5- After you use your Skill points, you will then go to your Armory, which is the second and middle button at the top of your screen.

6- In the Armory is where you will use your Argo Currency to purchase new weapons and attachments for those weapons; or new equipment such as grenades. 

7- After buying whatever your heart desires, (And whatever you have unlocked) go to the first tab at the top of your screen. 

8- Here is where you will make your classes and equip your new gear. Pretty self-explanatory how to do this. 

I really hope this is what you were asking. :) 

• Like 1

yes, tks a lot

exactly this is what i meant. sry for my bad language/english:)

and how can you earn the AC (Argo Currency)? in every game you are or just in some of them?

AC is earned in all game modes, except combat patrol.
You earn AC for completing certain tasks within the game. For example you earn 100 AC for killing an enemy. You also earn AC linking nodes in LINK or capturing flags in CLASH.

I believe (but could be wrong) that the AC and XP you earn throughout the game is only rewarded to you if you complete all rounds of the current game. But I might be wrong.

i have another problem like that ... i do all what you explain, go in skill tree, "buy" assault guns lvl 1 ans 2 for exemple .... after i come back on my soldier but ... nothing more, it stay like before, lvl 2 dont open, lvl 1 too .....

i have played different games ( the official payed server, the blue ones for free and the white ones custom), i kill and medic people and this should make more AC but it doesn't.

anyone knows on which server we can make AC?

I understand that this thread is old, but I need similar info and have decided to revive it. I am hoping that someone here can help me.

Hello @fatatris,

There is no more progression system in the base game since Bohemia stopped supporting the game.

Maybe you can find an answer to your question at the bottom of the 1st post in my other topic, How to Play Argo in 2022.

I hope this can be useful to you.