germanske_norge

How are people level 20+ already?

Hi @Gspot,

I mostly agree with you, but there is and will always be useless players to a team, whatever levels they are.

The level system is not used as it should, it should be applied only to the credits system and not be part of ranking or quickmatch.
It is more, for now, a playtime based level system... and does not represent a ranking system.

Higher level players "know" better the game and have usually access to better equipment,
but nothing prevent you from being more careful than the others when you feel disadvantaged.

Personally, I have more fun playing almost exclusively with or against higher ranked players,
because usually they don't die at start and communicate, so I can progress carefully through the map.

When I was lower level (no scope), I was avoiding playing maps like "Houdan" as much as possible.

For sure there is some maps that could be identified as more for higher level players (snipers).

Knowledge of the maps, good observing and communications are essential to be competitive against successful players IMO.

You miss my point now.

All i try to say is that there are huge amount of high lvl players who have farmed their xp.

Example:go to stats page and choose link, most farmers use link matches for quick xp gain...

Now, there are players like this one i found just in seconds, guy have 81 matches but 1001 interruptions? Now tell me that legit player can make 1000 interruptions in legit matches.:dummy: that player has only 400 kills but still 400k xp?

Sounds legit?

There are tons of players with less than 100 matches but over 1.5k interruptions....

As I missed your point, you probably missed that the "farming" subject / topic is all over the places.
There was no need create a new one I think.

I would be in favor of unlocking all the skill tree and keeping the credits system.
That could solve part of some problems.

I hope that your rank in the Leaderboards are not what made you create this post.

• Like 1

Sry, what my rank has got to do with this? I dont even look or care my stats and i mainly play only clash , few games per day with my friends cause i have also life outside computing.

(Clash alltime no.347 seem to be my rank, happy now?)

And, i dont see topics or threads about farming "all over the place" as you say, what comes to devs i dont even believe they are interested...my experience since publishing is that there are just way too much glitchers, farmers and scriptkiddies in this game at this moment allready considering how recently this was publicly opened in steam.

2 hours ago, Gspot said:

Sry, what my rank has got to do with this? I dont even look or care my stats and i mainly play only clash , few games per day with my friends cause i have also life outside computing. (Clash alltime no.347 seem to be my rank, happy now?)

Your rank has nothing to do with this (I have the tool to find your rank 367, but I don't care),
until your complaints are not about players getting higher, quicker on top of the leaderboards than you do.
That's mainly why I would be in favor of unlocking all the skill tree. The equipment is really the only thing that gives some advantages over the others.

2 hours ago, Gspot said:

And, i dont see topics or threads about farming "all over the place" as you say...

Farming also well know as "boosting" topics are not always very clearly identified as such... you know, like in the title ;)
And not every players are able to identify it, when they don't even know what it is and what's for.
Also, there is "placeS" other than the forums too, like the feedback tracker and the Discord.

2 hours ago, Gspot said:

...my experience since publishing is that there are just way too much glitchers, farmers and scriptkiddies in this game at this moment allready considering how recently this was publicly opened in steam.

I agree... too much cheaters / trolls of all kinds in general, but we'll have to deal with them for the moment.
Don't forget to report cheaters here → https://www.projectargo.net/report-player

They can levelup fast, but that will not give them skills and knowledge in the game. So even if you meet with their fancy high level equipment, they are still just raw meat in the grinder for low level but skilled players. Somehow, I partially agree with Gspot, when this farmers sits on a server and vote kick on everyone else who try to log in while we cant really get another server with quick join after the last update, that is quite annoying. Especially on premium servers.

• Like 1

Thats my point.Like so many times i join to server just to see there`s 2-4 guys farming.And as soon as you join they start bitching and in most cases all you got is kick or tk`ed all the time.

And yes, specially now when worst case is that automatic server search drops you back with these guys...

this is what i wrote on another thread earlier:

That guy wich Jallu mentioned was kicked out three times during one match...yet he and hes buddy just joined again and continued teamkilling same time whining and harrassing  in voice chat...

Just put timer for rejoining any game if players are kicked out due tk'ing?

Btw, guy was lvl 10...they were propably trying to start farming as i joined first what this w****r shouted repeateadly was "dont cap main" :drinking:

Just for my own pleasure i am so tempted to put screenies of that match, Jallu has video on that match too...these kind of retards dont belong to this game.Straight vac ban would be propriate thing to do.

• Like 1

I do know its protected by B:eye...but Bohemia SHOULD also give straight VAC bans...that would really hurt random scriptkiddies.

As game is published via steam i dont see any reason why B:eye bans should also continue by giving vac bans too.

Heres quote from B:eye web page:

Secure global banning system that can be SteamID/account-based and hence provides the same or an even higher level of effectiveness as/than e.g. VAC bans, because (unlike with VAC) Steam-global bans are possible (performance: over 150,000 bans in 15 months).

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Gspot said:

I do know its protected by B:eye...but Bohemia SHOULD also give straight VAC bans...that would really hurt random scriptkiddies.

As game is published via steam i dont see any reason why B:eye bans should also continue by giving vac bans too.

Heres quote from B:eye web page:

We can actually give out Gameplay bans, which similarly as VAC bans will appear on person's Steam :)

• Like 2

Well i just said that in my post allready...

Question is do you actually use your dark powers of glowing banhammer:drinking:?

2 minutes ago, Gspot said:

Well i just said that in my post allready...

Question is do you actually use your dark powers of glowing banhammer:drinking:?

We do :)