germanske_norge

How are people level 20+ already?

I don't see how such a level is attainable with normal play unless someone has been playing quite literally 24/7 since release. I asked this question to two level 21's on a South American server, someone answered that they're "donators", I asked if donating meant you could get a higher level and then I was promptly kicked. 

11 hours ago, germanske_norge said:

I don't see how such a level is attainable with normal play unless someone has been playing quite literally 24/7 since release. I asked this question to two level 21's on a South American server, someone answered that they're "donators", I asked if donating meant you could get a higher level and then I was promptly kicked. 

if you are looking to get some quick levels all you need to do is play link sit on main node and keep your 2 up ensure you stun in the circle and kill everyone that contests.

I recommend using a LMG for this, I get a easy 3000-4000 points a game normally about 15-30 kills- 7 deaths. the kills and main points add up to quite allot you.

• Like 1

I'm almost at level 13 and there's a week I'm playing this game. It's not that difficult unless you make very little points. (sorry for my english)

got my 25 in ~60hours of playtime.

by doing exactly this 

On 3.7.2017 at 6:50 AM, mighty_aln said:

if you are looking to get some quick levels all you need to do is play link sit on main node and keep your 2 up ensure you stun in the circle and kill everyone that contests.

I recommend using a LMG for this, I get a easy 3000-4000 points a game normally about 15-30 kills- 7 deaths. the kills and main points add up to quite allot you.

19 hours ago, 3RROR said:

by doing exactly this 

This is the "Bug" devs are talking about ? Saying people who did it will find out it wasnt worth it 

20 hours ago, GhettoGrill said:

This is the "Bug" devs are talking about ? Saying people who did it will find out it wasnt worth it 

No. There are 2 Ways to go for a win in LINK :

1) hold main (gives huge xp)

2) make the enemyteam run out of tickets  by  getting ~10 more kills 

what i (and the ingame linktutorial) mean with hold main is that you actually have to stay inside the maincircle after capturing it.

that way you will get 40xp for every ~2 seconds you stay alive.

dont know how you got 170hours playtime without finding out how broken the xp-reward in link is :thinking:

thats not a bug, thats how the mode is meant to be played. 

+dev´s arent talking/searching for a "bug" , they are talking about farmers/boosters (people that abuse the system by just farming xp with their friends / without killing )

I don't care much for link (even with the xp you get there).  I like Raid (though people seem to play this less than clash and link).  I'm lvl 21, even though I keep taking breaks from Argo.  Raid has fast sets and has faster XP than clash (though link is arguably the best xp if you follow the info in previous posts).

On 20/07/2017 at 10:14 PM, 3RROR said:

by doing exactly this 

I have 61 hours and I confess that I realized that being in the "M" is the secret only after something like 18 hours of play... but before that I always did well in the matches, although with no more than 1800 ~ 2000 XP per match. The question is that unlike you, I am at level 16 now. How did you manage to reach level 25 with only 60 hours of gameplay? I'm not such a bad player... I always stay in the top places and with 2000 ~ 4200 xp. It's pretty hard to get more than that, especially by playing against players who know what they're doing.

14 minutes ago, n3vasc4 said:

I have 61 hours and I confess that I realized that being in the "M" is the secret only after something like 18 hours of play... but before that I always did well in the matches, although with no more than 1800 ~ 2000 XP per match. The question is that unlike you, I am at level 16 now. How did you manage to reach level 25 with only 60 hours of gameplay? I'm not such a bad player... I always stay in the top places and with 2000 ~ 4200 xp. It's pretty hard to get more than that, especially by playing against players who know what they're doing.

seems alot of people on the leaderboards also got ALOT of XP in VERY short Time / Achievements 

21 minutes ago, GhettoGrill said:

seems alot of people on the leaderboards also got ALOT of XP in VERY short Time / Achievements 

I can not understand what they do. Like I said, I'm not a PRO PLAYER, but I'm not that bad either and I find it impossible to get 4x the number of points obtained so far in 60 hours. I have something like 276 000 XP accumulated, I would have to accumulate 4x this amount to be at level 25... impossible! Who does 8k ~ 16k of xp all matches?

4 hours ago, n3vasc4 said:

I can not understand what they do. Like I said, I'm not a PRO PLAYER, but I'm not that bad either and I find it impossible to get 4x the number of points obtained so far in 60 hours. I have something like 276 000 XP accumulated, I would have to accumulate 4x this amount to be at level 25... impossible! Who does 8k ~ 16k of xp all matches?

I play almost only Raid in normal dif. I win around 2-4k for each games ( and sometimes less than 1k ^^' ). You can't win in Raid more than 5K. I can't tell you for link and clash. But for Raid there is no way.

7 hours ago, n3vasc4 said:

Who does 8k ~ 16k of xp all matches?

i do about 4000-6000 points per match of Link (a match takes about 12-15minutes)

60 hours = 3600minutes / 15 minutes = 240 matches

240 matches * 5000 xp = 1.200.000 xp

lvl25 needs about 1.050.000 xp, so theres enough buffer to suck a few games :)

8 hours ago, n3vasc4 said:

but before that I always did well in the matches, although with no more than 1800 ~ 2000 XP per match. 

well, people have to understand that ARGO is an objective-based game.

ofcourse you wont get many xp when your only going for killls

(in link a kill gives only 70xp, which is superlow imo. 4 seconds in the maincircle are already about 80xp)

2 hours ago, 3RROR said:

i do about 4000-6000 points per match of Link (a match takes about 12-15minutes)

60 hours = 3600minutes / 15 minutes = 240 matches

240 matches * 5000 xp = 1.200.000 xp

lvl25 needs about 1.050.000 xp, so theres enough buffer to suck a few games :)

well, people have to understand that ARGO is an objective-based game.

ofcourse you wont get many xp when your only going for killls

(in link a kill gives only 70xp, which is superlow imo. 4 seconds in the maincircle are already about 80xp)

In theory, accounts always give a greater result.

1 - Any human has its good and bad moments... if you do not get less than 4k XP in some matches, you are a superman.

2 - You did not spend 60 hours playing endlessly... within those 60 hours you certainly stopped to adjust the graphics, buy weapons and adjust the loadouts some times.

I'm not judging you, because I've never played with you to know, but speaking for me - a medium player - I still find it impossible.

1 minute ago, n3vasc4 said:

In theory, accounts always give a greater result.

1 - Any human has its good and bad moments... if you do not get less than 4k XP in some matches, you are a superman.

2 - You did not spend 60 hours playing endlessly... within those 60 hours you certainly stopped to adjust the graphics, buy weapons and adjust the loadouts some times.

I'm not judging you, because I've never played with you to know, but speaking for me - a medium player - I still find it impossible.

1- thats where the "buffer" comes into play

2- the 60 hours are taken from the leaderboard; means its actually time spent playing on servers.

14 minutes ago, 3RROR said:

1- thats where the "buffer" comes into play

2- the 60 hours are taken from the leaderboard; means its actually time spent playing on servers.

Well... or I'm mistaken or most here are talking about the time counted by the steam.

My score was not updated since level 15 by the leaderboards, but at level 15 I had 30 hours of play. Now I must be with something like 33 ~ 34 hours of play and half of level 16.

Considering that with 60 hours of gameplay (real) I may have doubled the current score, I'll probably be at level 20 or 21.

9 minutes ago, n3vasc4 said:

Well... or I'm mistaken or most here are talking about the time counted by the steam.

well leaderboard / current levels started counting on 22nd june 2017. i play this game (prototype) since end of 2016, i believe. so my steamhours dont tell anything about how long it took me.

(back then this game didnt even have levels, it had like 5 preset-loadouts and 1 map per gamemode; rotating to other loadouts/maps every small patch)

as far as i know the playtime on the leaderboard actually shows the time that ur connected to a server, and since servers kick you after 1min of not moving, it should be pretty accurate.

1jpgfcqc4.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 3RROR said:

well leaderboard / current levels started counting on 22nd june 2017. i play this game (prototype) since end of 2016, i believe. so my steamhours dont tell anything about how long it took me.

(back then this game didnt even have levels, it had like 5 preset-loadouts and 1 map per gamemode; rotating to other loadouts/maps every small patch)

as far as i know the playtime on the leaderboard actually shows the time that ur connected to a server, and since servers kick you after 1min of not moving, it should be pretty accurate.

So I messed up. I updated the previous message with some information.

• Like 1

P4PehD5.jpg

This is actually an issue, a single weapon with a good stats is still a thing to be afraid of, the recoil, accuracy, power it has wew.. guess that's why we are desperate to lvl up asap,I knew I also did abuse the bug before and the more people stated that "this is wrong" makes me realize it is WRONG on so many different levels, I actually not fond of the bigger gun, maybe because I haven't tested it yet (I'm PR 14) I love vector, with a decent skill you have it's a deadly weapon hey! all weapons are, just like yesterday I kill a bunch of PR 20's keep headshot them(most) and they say things like :

1. Hack

2. He makes the weapon powerful

3. He hack the bullet

Bich didn't know about thing while they using DMR at a close range (silly), it shocks me how I found them PR 20's and I thought the devs are already solved this issue

On 22/07/2017 at 1:17 PM, 3RROR said:

No. There are 2 Ways to go for a win in LINK :

1) hold main (gives huge xp)

2) make the enemyteam run out of tickets  by  getting ~10 more kills 

Not exactly for the #1.
I don't really know how much points your team needs to win, but the points are not just gathered by holding Main,

but also capturing it, disrupting Node 2, capturing Node 2 (but not the first time) and maybe other things.

* You can have all Nodes captured, plenty of tickets and still be losing.

9 hours ago, EricR said:

but the points are not just gathered by holding Main,

wasnt talking about getting score/xp , but of how to win 

On 22.7.2017 at 7:17 PM, 3RROR said:

what i (and the ingame linktutorial) mean with hold main is that you actually have to stay inside the maincircle after capturing it.

that way you will get 40xp for every ~2 seconds you stay alive.

try it and have a look at the progressionbar in the scoreboard.

also watch at your score/xp after leaving the circle for a few seconds 

@3RROR I was also referring on how to win a round, not getting huge XPs ;)
I'm not sure why you thought the opposite... maybe because I used the word "points" ?

This game has huge amount of high lvl players who are totally useless in multiplayer  matches, why?

Because amount of players who farm xp is just ridicilous.

I have joined link matches where 2-4 players have 7k xp and no kills...then they rage when i start killing them.

These farmers can easily get huge amount of xp and lvl up in short time, bad thing is that devs lack any interest to ban this kind of behaviour.Should be easy if you have detailed stats, just compare amount of matches against earned xp?

Or just give me the player data and i write parser to you to identify cheating...had worked in many game titles before as there is a median in every statistics and maximum amount of average points which extremely good player can achieve in single game.

You seriously think that fresh players play every single match with average of 5 to 7k per match?:drinking:or that players lvl up in so short time? 

Please, thats why wise math dudes invented statistics and probability.....