-DL- Shane-uk

Argo editor tutorials ?

hey guys 

are there any argo editor tutorials out there 

i have played around with arma 3 editor and made missions etc ....

i only ask as i would like to build a clash mission but not sure how the clash mode works in the editor ...... is it like sector control on arma 3 ? 

any help would be great 

thanks 

It would have been nice if the developers released 3 mission templates, one for each game mode.
Just to make it more accessible for mission makers to make their own versions of those modes.
I want to make a link scenario, i do see the modules etc in the editor, but i'm lacking the experience or the documentation needed to really use them. 

• Like 1

i am slowly working out a little but not sure it its right yet so until i do know there no point in my saying what i am doing 

but Arma 3 editor is much the same but at least there you can jump on YT and find some good tutorials to work from 

On 02/07/2017 at 2:11 PM, jewish freak said:

It would have been nice if the developers released 3 mission templates, one for each game mode.
Just to make it more accessible for mission makers to make their own versions of those modes.
I want to make a link scenario, i do see the modules etc in the editor, but i'm lacking the experience or the documentation needed to really use them. 

Exactly !

I would like to make a "link" mission using the whole map, and be able to use helicopter or vehicles to join the different points :)

As stated two posts up in this thread, the Editor is very much similar to the ArmA 3 editor. There is a TON of videos explaining the ArmA 3 editor on youtube. There is even a wiki, on which there is information useful in scripting :)