Hello everyone, I want to share a problem to which no one pay attention. I wanna talk about Autokick

Now, the system kick the player out during inactivity for 1 minute and this is not quite correct.

Watch my video where I play Link.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK9JDIQNHEU

I often use the body positions (CTRL + S) and lie on the point thereby holding it and earning points.

Opponents don't always manage to recognize a target in me, and they very often just pass by, but because of Autokick I have to make move every minute!!!

Only movement, if you just rotate the camera or make a shot, but don't move, the system will kick you.

I've been kicked so many times and lost quite a bit of experience, please reconsider the Autokick system, when I make a move to stay in the game, opponents kill me and it makes me angry

I would just increase the downtime up to 2 minutes. This time is enough to capture the Main target.

Also I want to remind you once again about the problem with the voice assistant. Trying to play in Clash mode, I was pleasantly surprised, I liked the voice of the announcer, but the voice in Link mode requires serious changes and the possibility of changing the volume, because sometimes you can not hear the steps.

Thank you.

3 hours ago, GROM.Kelly said:

Only movement, if you just rotate the camera or make a shot, but don't move, the system will kick you.

15-06-2017 Update 0.77
Changed: Automatic server kick now tracks another condition - movement of head to prevent players who are hiding and not moving from being kicked.

3 hours ago, GROM.Kelly said:

I would just increase the downtime up to 2 minutes.

2 minutes is a very long time ... Previously, you could often notice the players AFK.

Other remark.
After dead in LINK mod, if you don't press the respawn, you can watch all game movement of teammates on map and not participate in the game. Or drink coffee instead of helping the team.

1 minute ago, urfinjuce said:

15-06-2017 Update 0.77
Changed: Automatic server kick now tracks another condition - movement of head to prevent players who are hiding and not moving from being kicked.

It does not work. I am try!! 

For AFK players it does not matter 1 or 2 minutes.

Have you watched my video? I AM AWAY FROM KEYBOARD? No, I'm just holding Maine

26 minutes ago, GROM.Kelly said:

It does not work. I am try!!

Didn't check. https://feedback.bistudio.com/project/view/12/

28 minutes ago, GROM.Kelly said:

For AFK players it does not matter 1 or 2 minutes.

It matters to the team. What kind of egoists are you?.. :))

28 minutes ago, GROM.Kelly said:

Have you watched my video? I AM AWAY FROM KEYBOARD? No, I'm just holding Maine

Approximately 00:03:10 - the last move with the mouse. 01:03:55 - a kick.
On the video, the picture is from the monitor, but not the player in front of the monitor. Maybe leaving the character to lie down and you left somewhere ... ;) Or maybe the Internet disconnect...

Spoiler

Не проверял. Сделай баг-репорт.

Это важно для команды. Какие же вы эгоисты?.. :))

Примерно 00:03:10 - последнее движение мышью. 01:03:55 - сервер кикнул.

На видео картинка с монитора, но не игрока перед монитором. Может оставил персонажа лежать и отошёл куда-нибудь... ;) Или, может, интернет отвалился...

18 hours ago, urfinjuce said:

Didn't check. https://feedback.bistudio.com/project/view/12/

It matters to the team. What kind of egoists are you?.. :))

Once I moved away and when I came to the computer, I moved the mouse and made a shot after that I am sit down on a chair and server kicked me, I'm not lying, I did check and I know what I write.

Speech about egoism is not relevant here, this mode requires holding a point, I'm holding

The system leaves you on the server only if you move !!!!

21 hours ago, GROM.Kelly said:

I did check and I know what I write

The system leaves you on the server only if you move !!!!

Just checked 2 times. Clamped "Alt" and twisted the head more than a 1 minute. The server never kick.
Mission file: MP_ARGO_Link_Airfield. Captured "Main".

21 hours ago, GROM.Kelly said:

Speech about egoism is not relevant here,

About egoism, you probably didn't understand. You captured a point - the good man.
But if other player more than 1 minute are AFK, then he is useless in this time for team.

Dealing with AFK is fine... but a 1 min move timer is awfully short.  I do not do the play dead trick often, but when I do it can easily take over a minute for an enemy to come into sight.  Moving... ruins the ploy.

And I have seen players do NOTHING for a whole set of games except move their character a little.  A 1 minute kick timer is intended to kick AFKers, but does not remove those gaming the system.  It is so quick, though, that it is hindering those actively playing.

24 minutes ago, Seddrik said:

Dealing with AFK is fine... but a 1 min move timer is awfully short.  I do not do the play dead trick often, but when I do it can easily take over a minute for an enemy to come into sight.  Moving... ruins the ploy.

And I have seen players do NOTHING for a whole set of games except move their character a little.  A 1 minute kick timer is intended to kick AFKers, but does not remove those gaming the system.  It is so quick, though, that it is hindering those actively playing.

Simply moving your head (looking around) is enough to stop the kick.

Honestly, I'm often getting AFK kicked in less time than it takes me to finish tying out a message or response in game chat or steam overlay. 

I think the largest glaring issue with autokick is that I've never actually seen someone AFK get kicked for it.  AFKers stay safely stuck in lobby, while the timer has only ever kicked active players in my experience.

Im not happy with the current implementation of the autokick feature either. Like RSF-TheCapulet stated, it just hits the wrong players atm. Maybe implement something like an AFKvotekick, that needs 3 players to start the 1 min countdown for the chosen player. This would solve the problem of players getting kicked by accident and even deals with AFKers in the lobby.

18 hours ago, RSF-TheCapulet said:

to finish tying out a message or response in game chat or steam overlay.

Guys, choose, or talk with friends, or play in a team.
Argo is a small fast Arma. "Clash" 10 minutes (if I'm not mistaken). 1 minute = 10% of playing time. 2 minutes = 20% of the playing time = 1/5 of round.

• Like 1

Some clash sets I have been in have easily last 30 minutes.

And what this guy said is fantastic.  It would make starting a timer easier for real AFKers, while preventing accidental kicks as well as preventing player empowered abuse kicks.  GREAT idea.

On 7/3/2017 at 10:28 AM, RSF-TheCapulet said:

Honestly, I'm often getting AFK kicked in less time than it takes me to finish tying out a message or response in game chat or steam overlay. 

I think the largest glaring issue with autokick is that I've never actually seen someone AFK get kicked for it.  AFKers stay safely stuck in lobby, while the timer has only ever kicked active players in my experience.

On 30/06/2017 at 7:21 PM, GROM.Kelly said:

[...]I often use the body positions (CTRL + S) and lie on the point thereby holding it and earning points.[...]

Opponents don't always manage to recognize a target in me, and they very often just pass by, but because of Autokick I have to make move every minute !!!

I've been kicked so many times and lost quite a bit of experience, please reconsider the Autokick system, when I make a move to stay in the game, opponents kill me and it makes me angry

I would just increase the downtime up to 2 minutes. This time is enough to capture the Main target.[...]

Man all my respect to you Kelly, I know you're a good player...but seriously I don't think the "autokick" is a real issue to deal about this matter...
If 1 min pretending you're "dead" in order to avoid other players detection is a well found and fair trick (considering it's not a bug but an animation movement. Don't get me wrong, I'm not speaking ironically I think seriously it is fair !),
still 1 min is far LONG enough to boost a load of points.

So why don't you just stay lie down for 55 seconds and then defend it by facing your opponents, man you've got to fight for it. Just deal with it like any other do: yes it's not easy to hold main that's the point, and you are far skilled enough to deal with it even alone against 3 guys on public server.

to everybody:
Since I play this game, I've never been kicked out by being afk...whatever I'm playing RAID, LINK or CLASH.
I'm not fan of camping, but sometime I do it: still no kick off, so I don't know how you get kicked off this way..

On 03/07/2017 at 5:28 PM, RSF-TheCapulet said:

AFkers in Lobby should be addressed in upcoming update :)