V.Greinecker

I have some Isiues. First the Game launcher ceeps crashing after some time. Secound, I often have game freezes after a surtent time and sometimes when dying.

Hello.
I have been playing Arma 3 for close to 3 years now. Since 5 or 6 months I have the in the topic discribed issiues. It started randomly while playing a milsim and is still a big problem.
I tried to reinstall the game. I have even resetted the howl pc. I tried win 7, I tried win 10. 
The freezes just apper in MP but they are sometimes nervwrecking because sometimes they least that long, that you get automatically kicked from the server for not responding.

Also I loved flying in this game. Can't do it anymore, because the game ceeps freezing and I keep dying then ^^

Hope you can Help me. Thanks Guys :*

26 minutes ago, V.Greinecker said:

Hello.
I have been playing Arma 3 for close to 3 years now. Since 5 or 6 months I have the in the topic discribed issiues. It started randomly while playing a milsim and is still a big problem.
I tried to reinstall the game. I have even resetted the howl pc. I tried win 7, I tried win 10. 
The freezes just apper in MP but they are sometimes nervwrecking because sometimes they least that long, that you get automatically kicked from the server for not responding.

Also I loved flying in this game. Can't do it anymore, because the game ceeps freezing and I keep dying then ^^

Hope you can Help me. Thanks Guys :*

What hardware are you running?

i7-4820K with 3.7 GHz  overclocked to 4,5 GHz 
2x Geforce GTX 780 ti Jetstream form Palit

Mainboard: Asus Sabertooth x79
RAM: 16GB DDR3 
The game runs on a Samsung 840 EVO