Sign in to follow this  
Adamo_

Argo Supporter Pack - Clothes available in Arma3, Epoch, exile too...??

Hello all,

I would like to know if the stuff from the Argo supporter pack (clothes) etc is available in "regular" Arma3 mode too? (section control, KOTH etc) ? And also full availble in mods like epoch and exile, too?

thanks

2 minutes ago, Adamo_ said:

Hello all,

I would like to know if the stuff from the Argo supporter pack (clothes) etc is available in "regular" Arma3 mode too? (section control, KOTH etc) ? And also full availble in mods like epoch and exile, too?

thanks

The Argo Supporters pack is only for Argo sorry.

Sector control, KOTH, epoch, exile etc are not made by BIS, but made by the community so its not possible to have the pack in those modes.

i found out that you have to buy the extra movements from the supporters pack. i think thats truly unfair and greedy.

( when you win a game, and they show the 3 people on the top of the scoreboard ) 

I saw some doing push ups, etc etc, and i win a lot but can never ever do anything, my character just stands there. BOOORING LOL XD 

tip: put in a dab

16 hours ago, TheSmartGuy said:

i found out that you have to buy the extra movements from the supporters pack. i think thats truly unfair and greedy.

( when you win a game, and they show the 3 people on the top of the scoreboard ) 

I saw some doing push ups, etc etc, and i win a lot but can never ever do anything, my character just stands there. BOOORING LOL XD 

tip: put in a dab

the supporters pack costs next to nothing .... if you want your character to do the extra movements  just pay the money .... its not like paying the £40 or more you would for other games for a extra knife 

Honestly, I have the supporters pack, and I'd like the options to turn the stupid animations off.  A large majority of them are pretty lame, and I'd rather just stare you down at the end of the round rather than risk losing my car keys or having a mental breakdown once again.  I mean, pushups?  Nah, dude.  Get your ass off the ground.  They do pushups for me.