Sign in to follow this  
zeluxenn

How to take and open care package?

Hey guys - So i played for the first time yeasterday and no one could tell me how to take and open the carepackage - I asume there is goodies inside - Well i tried using space which made bib sounds and suddently it said "Care package collected" or something like that, but i didnt get anything from it? Is there a way to open it up or?

Another question - Is it posible to buy the ingame "cash" to get better loadout, or is it all by gameplay!

48 minutes ago, zeluxenn said:

Hey guys - So i played for the first time yeasterday and no one could tell me how to take and open the carepackage - I asume there is goodies inside - Well i tried using space which made bib sounds and suddently it said "Care package collected" or something like that, but i didnt get anything from it? Is there a way to open it up or?

Another question - Is it posible to buy the ingame "cash" to get better loadout, or is it all by gameplay!

It's not a carepackage it's a drop, and when captured provides a certain advantage to a team who captured it, each reward is described in the tutorial of each scenario.