Fırat Fırathan

Can't Join to Servers

I bought the game and downloaded 1-2 days ago. I tried to connect a server but loading screens are very very long (like 5 minutes) and when loading ends it says "Session lost" or something like that. I couldn't join a single multiplayer server since i bought the game. I searched about it and everyone says reason is your PC specs (because my ping is good enough). My PC specs:

Intel Core i5-3210M 2.50 GHz 

NVIDIA GT620M 

4 GB RAM

I realized that i'm not able to play this game on this PC but responsible is Bohemia Interactive. Here is the Arma 3's minimum system requirements:

• Processor:Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz
  • Memory:4 GB RAM
  • Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT / AMD Radeon HD 5670 / Intel HD Graphics 4000 with 512 MB VRAM
  • DirectX®:10
  • Hard Drive:20 GB free space
  • Audio:DirectX®-compatible on-board

So as you can see my system is enough for playing this game but like i said i can't play it.  I think this system requirements on the Steam page is not true and this situation is good for game's selling. People with low PC specs buying this game by trusting this system requirements and they realizes after downloading the game that their system is not enough. What a shame.

I dont think its a hardware issue with your PC looks like an issue with the game itself..do you have Apex and Jets or any other DLC's? Are the servers you are trying to join require any DLCs? Or require any Mods? Are you using 32 or 64bit? Also check your rpt log for any errors..the rpt is in your User-Appdata-Local-Arma3 on your PC and look for the most recent RPT file..you can open it with notepad and it will have everything on it..if any errors are on it that should help guide you to your issue. Hope this helps!

Diesel

i have the exact same issue had it for months now and havent found a fix yet if i fix it ill let you know

9 hours ago, Wolfeee said:

i have the exact same issue had it for months now and havent found a fix yet if i fix it ill let you know

Thanks

11 hours ago, DieselJC said:

I dont think its a hardware issue with your PC looks like an issue with the game itself..do you have Apex and Jets or any other DLC's? Are the servers you are trying to join require any DLCs? Or require any Mods? Are you using 32 or 64bit? Also check your rpt log for any errors..the rpt is in your User-Appdata-Local-Arma3 on your PC and look for the most recent RPT file..you can open it with notepad and it will have everything on it..if any errors are on it that should help guide you to your issue. Hope this helps!

Diesel

I couldn't solve it with rpt files i tried it :(

i fixed mine, my internet provider was blocking the port 2302, try connect your pc to a personal hotspot on your phone provided you are with a different provider on your phone it should work, if thats the case youll have to call your internet provider

• Like 1

On 09/07/2017 at 0:33 AM, Wolfeee said:

i fixed mine, my internet provider was blocking the port 2302, try connect your pc to a personal hotspot on your phone provided you are with a different provider on your phone it should work, if thats the case youll have to call your internet provider

That's odd, i've never heard of an internet provider to block that port.

On 7/12/2017 at 0:33 PM, R0adki11 said:

That's odd, i've never heard of an internet provider to block that port.

whats funnier is when i try to get them to unblock it they hang up