Sign in to follow this  
Igor Nikolaev

Waiting for the host to choose a mission

I can't load up on server because every time I choose it I see a message "Waiting for the host to choose a mission" and nothings happens. It just kick's me from the server and I can't play with friends or else. I tried to check game's cache, reloaded computer, steam and etc. Even 32-bit version isn't working. Before I was able to play and I even have 20 hours on record. Please help me!

• Like 1

I do have the same issue when trying to join a private server.

I´m the only one having this problem, we have tried with other friends, they can join the server no problem.

Hope BI do fix, 'cuz, sorry to say, but too many mean/rude ppl on officials.

The game is fun, many of the players not.

1 hour ago, Igor Nikolaev said:

I can't load up on server because every time I choose it I see a message "Waiting for the host to choose a mission" and nothings happens. It just kick's me from the server and I can't play with friends or else. I tried to check game's cache, reloaded computer, steam and etc. Even 32-bit version isn't working. Before I was able to play and I even have 20 hours on record. Please help me!

Are you running the server or are you joining someone elses or just hosting one from your computer? I haven't had any issues with my server or joining any others or even when friends host custom missions. I was gonna say if its a server then maybe the vote threshold is set so a mission can't be voted and the admin or owner has to manually load one. That's how mine is setup otherwise you run into everyone wanting a different mission and it gets changed all the time.

Diesel

16 hours ago, DieselJC said:

Are you running the server or are you joining someone elses or just hosting one from your computer? I haven't had any issues with my server or joining any others or even when friends host custom missions. I was gonna say if its a server then maybe the vote threshold is set so a mission can't be voted and the admin or owner has to manually load one. That's how mine is setup otherwise you run into everyone wanting a different mission and it gets changed all the time.

Diesel

A friend of mine hosts a server, actually for Arma 3, in one of his home PCs, he set it up for Argo LAN. All of his friends but me were able to join his server, I was the only one left out, with the message of the OP.

He tried to set it up PW broadcasting, again everybody but me was able to join it.

They say see my pawn name joining in, then leaving.

Really frustraiting.

Check your rpt log and see if anything in that can guide you in the right direction..should have some sort of error in it,

Diesel

On 6/28/2017 at 6:36 AM, Igor Nikolaev said:

I also have this problem !