Sign in to follow this  
KoValski

Blackout cheat

Hello,

First of all I do not know if it is the right category to write it, but I had this strange problem - I started Clash game and my screen was black (I happened before, I had to wait for respawn and that was ok).

But this time it was different:

-First i was respawn but everything was black.

-Second - on next round i got respawn ~9km from point!!!

-Third and last - i could respawn at any point of the game (I could get killed, and respawn just by clicking respawn on screen), but I couldn't choose my equipment or where I will respawn.

Thank you for reading,

I hope it was understandable.

With regard's

KoValski

PS - Some times I got 6th option with equipment with poor weapon and it can get really annoying when I get this one during respawn (I don't notice that this one i chosen)

12 hours ago, KoValski said:

Hello,

First of all I do not know if it is the right category to write it, but I had this strange problem - I started Clash game and my screen was black (I happened before, I had to wait for respawn and that was ok).

But this time it was different:

-First i was respawn but everything was black.

-Second - on next round i got respawn ~9km from point!!!

-Third and last - i could respawn at any point of the game (I could get killed, and respawn just by clicking respawn on screen), but I couldn't choose my equipment or where I will respawn.

Thank you for reading,

I hope it was understandable.

With regard's

KoValski

PS - Some times I got 6th option with equipment with poor weapon and it can get really annoying when I get this one during respawn (I don't notice that this one i chosen)

Hi,

best way to may sure this bug is fixed is to report it to our feedback tracker: https://feedback.bistudio.com/project/view/12/