Sign in to follow this  
_DeXTeR_

Cant play game

I have installed game I try it but then I found out my zoom is not working I tried everything nothing helps. Plus what ever you change on keyboard it seams buggy. 0 help from Support, so it seams Delete the game with negative comment.

2 minutes ago, _DeXTeR_ said:

I have installed game I try it but then I found out my zoom is not working I tried everything nothing helps. Plus what ever you change on keyboard it seams buggy. 0 help from Support, so it seams Delete the game with negative comment.

Did you report it to feedback tracker?

1 minute ago, ITokyYourCookie said:

Did you report it to feedback tracker?

You think on Support or something else.

12 minutes ago, _DeXTeR_ said:

Have you tried resetting you game controls? Or creating a new profile? Tried verifying your gamecache?

Feedback tracker is here -https://feedback.bistudio.com/project/view/12/

16 minutes ago, _DeXTeR_ said:

Sorry no help here.

No help where? They did not react to your ticket or you didn't posted it? :)

4 hours ago, ITokyYourCookie said:

No help where? They did not react to your ticket or you didn't posted it? :)

To much things to do for fixing stupid thing.

My mouse is OK i play normally other games only have problems with zoom in this game.

If support cant fix my problem I dont know who can, thx for you help but there is more games to play if I dont fix this problem.

What zoom are talking about? There's no naked eye zoom like in Arma, if that's what you mean. And not all scopes have a changeable zoom.

8 hours ago, Greenfist said:

What zoom are talking about? There's no naked eye zoom like in Arma, if that's what you mean. And not all scopes have a changeable zoom.

Right click is not working in game, is it clear now maybe for you. I mean it works when ad some other command on it. But it seams that for me and some other players game cant zoom in and zoom out. No optics no aim on iron sight,.

16 hours ago, _DeXTeR_ said:

To much things to do for fixing stupid thing.

My mouse is OK i play normally other games only have problems with zoom in this game.

If support cant fix my problem I dont know who can, thx for you help but there is more games to play if I dont fix this problem.

Support is no focused on only one game, if you want Argo team to take a look at it report to feedback tracker is the way to go ;)