esschallert

No EXP/Credit rewarded after match

sometimes after the match is over no MVP screen appears and also no score screen, i´ve checked it multiple times and the exp/credits are not added. This Bug/Error happens 1 out of ~15 games. If it happens the next time i record it and post a link to the video.

48 minutes ago, TheAppleman said:

There are like 4 more posts about this problem so far...No aswers at all yet :)

I would guess the Developers will be investigating. 

18 hours ago, esschallert said:

sometimes after the match is over no MVP screen appears and also no score screen, i´ve checked it multiple times and the exp/credits are not added. This Bug/Error happens 1 out of ~15 games. If it happens the next time i record it and post a link to the video.

The issue where no xp for rewarded at the end of the round should be fixed, if you encounter it again, let us know.

This does not sound like it so please report it to feedback tracker so our QA can start investigating: https://feedback.bistudio.com/project/view/12/

Same problem. This often happens when the same map is played several times in a row, during the peak load on the servers

I believe one of the Devs confirmed that the MVP screen is not needed to get the XP.

As long as the XP shows correctly in the scoreboard, you should receive it at the end of the round.

I don't get the MVP screen AND I don't get the scoreboard, only the level background photo was showing.
So no XP was added.

12 minutes ago, somniosus said:

I don't get the MVP screen AND I don't get the scoreboard, only the level background photo was showing.
So no XP was added.

Is this every game ? Or only when you join a game that is already running ?

8 hours ago, GhettoGrill said:

Is this every game ? Or only when you join a game that is already running ?

It happens when joining a game that is already running. And it only rarely happens, not all the time!

8 hours ago, somniosus said:

It happens when joining a game that is already running. And it only rarely happens, not all the time!

I had that same problem, and i received the XP, but didnt get the "Xp screen "

Well... related to this I have a bug to report. Sometimes when I enter the penultimate ~ last round of the match and I get in the first places, my character appears as a "guest" (TRG, bald...) in the MVP.