Hi, I just want to apologize, I'm Russian and I'm writing this topic through Google translator :)
I would like to ask that they would add the ability to turn off the voice of a woman at the start of the game and during the game. The voice of this woman is very nasty and loud, it gives a lot of discomfort.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Kashtan said:

Hi, I just want to apologize, I'm Russian and I'm writing this topic through Google translator :)
I would like to ask that they would add the ability to turn off the voice of a woman at the start of the game and during the game. The voice of this woman is very nasty and loud, it gives a lot of discomfort.

Good shout. If you can't  let us disable it completely please give us a slider in Audio settings to turn it down a bit. This ofc isn't a priority but maybe the dev team can have a discussion about it.

Cheers!

11 hours ago, creative5p said:

Good shout. If you can't  let us disable it completely please give us a slider in Audio settings to turn it down a bit. This ofc isn't a priority but maybe the dev team can have a discussion about it.

Cheers!

It can be done more quietly, but with it the quietest game becomes, and in this game it is important to hear the opponent's moves

2 hours ago, Kashtan said:

2 hours ago, creative5p said:

Cheers!

Hi guys, just talked about it with the team on today's meeting, we have quite a few options to deal with this, we wont let you mute it as the voiceover's provide much needed info especially on normal difficulty but we will do something to make it less distracting :)

• Like 1

You can make a quieter and quiet voice, but this woman is too emotional and loud :D

16 hours ago, Kashtan said:

You can make a quieter and quiet voice, but this woman is too emotional and loud :D

She is just really into it you know :P

2 hours ago, ITokyYourCookie said:

She is just really into it you know :P

I spent quite a lot of time in the game and I already remembered what I should do, please give the possibility in the audio settings to completely disable this woman, she is already annoying

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GROM.Kelly said:

I spent quite a lot of time in the game and I already remembered what I should do, please give the possibility in the audio settings to completely disable this woman, she is already annoying

As mentioned above, we don't plan to do that, for a good reason. The fact that you do remember it, does not mean that everyone will take the time to do so. So once again, we won't mute, but we will work to make it less distracting. 

Just now, ITokyYourCookie said:

As mentioned above, we don't plan to do that, for a good reason. The fact that you do remember it, does not mean that everyone will take the time to do so. So once again, we won't mute, but we will work to make it less distracting. 

Ok. ty 

woman is a argo's GLaDOS :exclamation: 

Personally, I like it mostly.  It does get a bit drawn out on simple stuff sometimes (And a bit too loud mid-game), but the character play is cool, and 'specially some of the round ending sequences, like "What the fuck!" seem overwhelmingly appropriate at times. lol.

I like the stark differences between faction leadership styles that shows just through the different voice overs. You understand right away that Cloud Corp are professionals there to do a job, while flames are the rebels there to raise hell. 

• Like 2

Totally agree, some voices are OK, one of them is very annoying.

It would be cool if we can chose one voice, like on car navigation assistant

Ok.  Make that beastly shrill woman audible to new players level 7 and lower.  That way you give the full, disgustingly grating impression to those poor, unsuspecting, new players.  But for player retention... let level 8 and above turn her off completely........ I understand your theory of important info.  But if players do not want this exceedingly annoying voice... why torture them unless you are intent upon irritating players?

Thanks.

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 2:54 PM, Seddrik said:

Make that beastly shrill woman audible to new players level 7 and lower...

They may be preparing us for marriage and wisdom (let her talk routine...) :don13:

At level 2 I'm already fed up with her voice. 

On 7/9/2017 at 1:16 AM, EneCtin said:

They may be preparing us for marriage... 

LOL

You married the WRONG woman then!!!  : P

Mine is a sweet heart.  : ) 

• Like 2