Hi
So i need to make some changes in the config of 1 simple vest, but the pbo that hold the config/texture is encrypted, here is a Picture of how it looks http://prntscr.com/fohlq1

All i need is to change some basic stuff so i can use the vest in a single player map.

Thanks.

-Chris

I'd ask the Author before you do anything else..taking apart another persons work without permission is a big no no...also if you do change it you will have issues in MP if its in a Mod thats used because it wont match. Why doesn't it work in SP?

Diesel

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DieselJC said:

I'd ask the Author before you do anything else..taking apart another persons work without permission is a big no no...also if you do change it you will have issues in MP if its in a Mod thats used because it wont match. Why doesn't it work in SP?

Diesel

Sorry mate it was not about stealing anything :P I just wanted to inprove the experience me and my mates have when we play with the mod :))

35 minutes ago, Chris-Hanson said:

Sorry mate it was not about stealing anything :P I just wanted to inprove the experience me and my mates have when we play with the mod :))

That maybe so, but asking permission before editing someone else's is work is how this community works. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

That maybe so, but asking permission of editing someone elses is work is how this community works. 

Righ. well im new to the game and the community and i just wanted to try to make some fun stuff for my mates, and i watched a video about this guy who made is own textures and i figured that it would be cool.

but i have contacted @mikephoenix and i am waiting for his approval before i do anything else.

4 hours ago, Chris-Hanson said:

Righ. well im new to the game and the community and i just wanted to try to make some fun stuff for my mates, and i watched a video about this guy who made is own textures and i figured that it would be cool.

but i have contacted @mikephoenix and i am waiting for his approval before i do anything else.

Check around on the forums here..there are quite a few templates people have made free to use to re-texture your own stuff..along with a few how to Videos as well. I think one thread is called Petes Textures or something like that. That was you can do some of your own stuff if you can't find anything you like anywhere else. Just a suggestion. Good luck.

Diesel

Found the Thread