clawhammer

Playing with friends in one team?

Iam thinking of giving this game a try. Can i play this game with my friends? Does it have some kind of group function so that i can easly enter a server with my friends in one team?

Thanks for the help!

it's quite simple, just join a server using the server browser and your friends can join you thanks to steam client

Edited by Garulfo

On 2017-6-26 at 11:33 AM, clawhammer said:

Iam thinking of giving this game a try. Can i play this game with my friends? Does it have some kind of group function so that i can easly enter a server with my friends in one team?

Thanks for the help!

You can use either steam's "Join game" this will put you on the same server as your friend if there is free slot or go in game to server browser and find tab friends.

Due to technical limitations we dont plan on having a "Team Lobby" feature as you are to from maybe CS.

Yes, steam is enough to join your friend in game.

Still, if you are more than 3 I suggest you to take slots on an empty server, invite your friends and wait for other players. You may not wait very long because players join in very fast!

5vs5 is just perfect, but it has a cost >>> slots availabilities :)

On 27/6/2017 at 4:44 PM, ITokyYourCookie said:

You can use either steam's "Join game" this will put you on the same server as your friend if there is free slot or go in game to server browser and find tab friends.

Due to technical limitations we dont plan on having a "Team Lobby" feature as you are to from maybe CS.

That's a pity, a 5vs5 game where you cannot play with your friends in the same team easily, like for instance in DOTA, is kind of disappointing.

Apart from that, congrats for a very fun game. It's perfect for fast sessions when I have not much time to play.

thats damn dissapointing.

Add this feature, this is elementary for a 5v5 o__O

I promise you, the lack of _this_ particular key feature gave you the MIXED rating and a loss in the playerbase in the future.

I give the game a try now, but I'm allready disapointed

1 hour ago, Shensen said:

thats damn dissapointing.

Add this feature, this is elementary for a 5v5 o__O

I promise you, the lack of _this_ particular key feature gave you the MIXED rating and a loss in the playerbase in the future.

I give the game a try now, but I'm allready disapointed

I don't really see why they should add it. You just need to look for a server, join it and your friends join you with steam... 

The Mixed rating is not from this issue at all... The game is way off the other competitives games. The way you move, you interact with the world is the real killer. The biggest issue with the engine of Arma/Argo is for the infantry... And Argo is focused on what ?... Yup.... Now you know why a lot of people don't like this game.

Ho and btw they have added tutorials for the gamemodes so your first line in your critics is wrong...