Sign in to follow this  
mav783

Malden DLC, a campaign is missing

Hi,

Just some words to say. I dowloaded yesterday night the new map-DLC, Malden. I did start playing Operation Flashpoint at the beginin. I was 14 years old.

So, imagine what i felt coming back in Malden, with the actual engine and gameplay of Arma 3. This is simply great ! And its free...i only can say, thank you.

But, after a night long spended. I miss something "epic" to do with this map. Alone or in cop-op. A campaign.

A campaign is missing. Why not a remastered campaign of CWC ? Or a new one. I don't know. I don't know about you, but personally, iam ready to pay for it (and for Everon XD) !

Enjoy your day :)

++

• Like 2

I also whish BI focused more on missions and campaigns. I think the amount of single player content is lacking with all the DLCs.

I realize a new campaign this late in the games life cycle may be far fetched, but maybe they could do something like an official monthly scenario. Where they make a small mission and showcase all the possibilities of the engine and all the assets available to the players, that have been added since the release of the original campaign and showcase missions.

Make these missions open so that community and new mission makers could learn from them, and a small monthly mission blog could supplement this.

• Like 2