Hand_Solo

Do the devs care about the veterans?

As the title says,do u guys (devs) care about your veteran players? As far as i have seen not a single "Thank you guys" or anything like that and now you put them trough that awful gear grind again.I know some of them don't even have the time or energy to go trough that again and i think the least u can do is give them their level,points and score back that they had before the last wipe.Cheers

If the devs gave back "veterans" points and levels that would make it so unfair for new players who have just got into the game now its actually on steam. Think about a level 1 with a TRG vsing a level 25 with a Navid. The idea of the wipe was to start everyone anew and make the game playable for those who have no experience. 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, TAC-GhiIIie said:

If the devs gave back "veterans" points and levels that would make it so unfair for new players who have just got into the game now its actually on steam. Think about a level 1 with a TRG vsing a level 25 with a Navid. The idea of the wipe was to start everyone anew and make the game playable for those who have no experience. 

Why do u ppl always complain about the weapons?In a game where it takes just a few bullets to kill your target any weapon is as deadly. You now have a lot of level 15-10 vs level 1 players.Does that make it fair? According to you,no so lets just keep every one at level 1 then because "fair".In this game u die a lot from the mistakes u make during that game,not because the other player had a "better" weapon.So please spare me the bullshit about the weapons!

1 minute ago, Hand_Solo said:

Why do u ppl always complain about the weapons?In a game where it takes just a few bullets to kill your target any weapon is as deadly. You now have level a lot of level 15-10 vs level 1 players.Does that make it fair? According to you,no so lets just keep every one at level 1 then because "fair".In this game u die a lot from the mistakes u make during that game,not because the other player had a "better" weapon.So please spare me the bullshit about the weapons!

I NEVER said that it isn't fair. I simply stated that if a veteran player was to jump in with a navid on day 1 it wouldn't be fair. The whole point is to work your way up the ranks while improving your skill. It would be very unfair for someone who has no skill and continuously gets shredded by someone with the best gun in the game. 

The whole point of playing the game is to have fun right? how is it fun when your being destroyed by someone with max level and good guns. Guns do make a difference in this game. Maybe not much but they definitely do.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, TAC-GhiIIie said:

I NEVER said that it isn't fair......... It would be very unfair 

What??????   A lot of players run in the middle of an open field and then get snipe buy someone on a hill with a dmr and they start to scream that they died because the other player had a better gun.

Actualy Hand_Solo is right, better guns dont make better players. I was also lvl 20 and now i`m back to 10, after i started again from 1.

At 20 i got killed by low levels just because i didn't know my enviroment. The game is about Information not just "see and kill"

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hand_Solo said:

What??????   A lot of players run in the middle of an open field and then get snipe buy someone on a hill with a dmr and they start to scream that they died because the other player had a better gun.

2 minutes ago, Tzup said:

Actualy Hand_Solo is right, better guns dont make better players. I was also lvl 20 and now i`m back to 10, after i started again from 1.

At 20 i got killed by low levels just because i didn't know my enviroment. The game is about Information not just "see and kill"

again. I NEVER said anything about guns being the only factor. i simply stated that with a better gun it is easier to kill someone is good at the game. or even if they are bad and dont see it coming. 

The game data was wiped as it went from a beta game to a full release. Its quite normal in game development terms. Also at the end of the day, a powerful gun doesn't necessary mean a better player.

• Like 1

Well even your statement isn`t true TAC-Ghillie. If i blaze in with my MXM 6.5 sniper rifle on a obj i can get killed my one with a Tire 1 assault rifle... just because i have less bullets then him, and don't secure my surroundings or... you figure out the other factors.

1 minute ago, Tzup said:

Well even your statement isn`t true. If i blaze in with my MXM 6.5 sniper rifle on a obj i can get killed my one with a Tire 1 assault rifle... just because i have less bullets then him, and don't secure my surroundings or... you figure out the other factors.

Like I said. Im not disagreeing with you. 

Anyway i get your point.

The "veterans" should have something more to "show off". Like a badge or something because they played in the beta game.

Or a cool cap :P or a red silancer :)))) 

Hmmm or a silencer with kill marks on it :D

On 2017-6-25 at 3:14 AM, Hand_Solo said:

As the title says,do u guys (devs) care about your veteran players? As far as i have seen not a single "Thank you guys" or anything like that and now you put them trough that awful gear grind again.I know some of them don't even have the time or energy to go trough that again and i think the least u can do is give them their level,points and score back that they had before the last wipe.Cheers

Stats wipe was announced long time ago, and it's absolutely normal when games go from beta or our case prototype to full release. I thank our players everywhere I can, and if you payed attention, there was a special thanks to veterans on Welcome screen when you first load the game after release.

The stats will no be given back, as all players need to start from the same spot.

We do plan to have a achievement for our veterans when we implement them (soon).

• Like 2

Well, I've been playing since the alpha i know it can be a bit annoying to restart your gears, I see your point.

But still the game is already free and it's far enough to me.