Have been playing Clash most of the day and several times, the last 3 games in a row, i have not been rewarded with any EXP. The MVP screen does not show, just a blank landscape it is most annoying.  Sometimes during the game the scoreboard shows you as having just one point if you have made one kill.  I finished a match with 7 kills and 5 flag captures and only had 7 points, there was no MVP screen and i didnt even get the 7 points added to my overall score.  Could we get this sorted out please? Or could the points be added retrospectively?  thanks.  (i cant seem to add a link to the screen shots on my steam profile on here :s) 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, -NBR- Magic said:

Have been playing Clash most of the day and several times, the last 3 games in a row, i have not been rewarded with any EXP. The MVP screen does not show, just a blank landscape it is most annoying.  Sometimes during the game the scoreboard shows you as having just one point if you have made one kill.  I finished a match with 7 kills and 5 flag captures and only had 7 points, there was no MVP screen and i didnt even get the 7 points added to my overall score.  Could we get this sorted out please? Or could the points be added retrospectively?  thanks.  (i cant seem to add a link to the screen shots on my steam profile on here :s) 

Are you playing on an official server? As official servers only give out XP.

Yes official servers only. I wouldn't mind but when you play clash it goes on a bit and to find you didn't get anywhere at the end of it is depressing.

• Like 1

Same to me...Playing only LINK, at official servers, and not a single bit of xp...if I win, I get nothing, if the other team wins, they get 2k+. I'm stucked with the same gear/weapon forever?

• Like 1

Had this bug and managed to capture a video of it.

Please fix, as it can become rather annoying if happens more than once.

• Like 1

Same here, no XP or currency with a blank screen in the end, like the video posted above.

It has happened in about 20% of the matches, only counting the ones that I start from the beginning (ie, not joining in the middle of a match)

Only play on official servers, mostly EU.

It has happened both in Raid and Clash.

I didn't get this bug before the launch. I started playing at the end of May and didn't have this bug before the 22nd June

It's really annoying because XP and currency are the only way to get better weapons. If I spend 15 or 20min in a match and don't get any XP in the end, it gets frustrating fast...

• Like 1

I confirm, it has happened to me several times: almost 2 game on 3 I can't get any more exp reward.

We never had this problem before, I guess it has something to do with the latest update maybe?

• Like 1

Damnm I lost more than 40k exp by just catching this annoying bug...

I want my exp back! I want something in exchange, if it's not exp, as I want my DRM AND I SPENT HOW OF THE DAY WITH ALMOST NO EXP, even thought I was almost always on top!

• Like 1

I just wanna know if I have to play more relaxed without thinking about xp (and new gear, weapons or chances to win against any decent player) or Dev's will get into this.

Don't take me wrong, I haven't played a lot, but I LOVE this game, and it has an incredible future, but this thing, and playing with 3 of my team mates shooting at me all the time is kinda annoying :)

OK so most of today i have not been getting any XP. I have 9 hours streamed to youtube if the devs want to look at it and see whats happening?

• Like 1

Can we get some kind of response from a Dev? This topic has been up for a few days now and it's not like this is some minor bug. No XP being awarded is a big issue and I for one don't want to waste my time playing when I'm not certain if I'll be rewarded at the end of the match.

• Like 1

Awesome thank you very much. It did seem much more reliable last night. Cheers.